18 October 2017 Stanley Rumbaugh is at it again, just got sued.... read this update.
That's Lesley Fleming, a lawyer purportedly representing Zurich Insurance at one point in this fiasco. I am corroborating an allegation that she has been removed as Counsel after Plaintiff Bozgoz issued a Complaint about alleged misconduct in the underlying case.
Basically, the family Matriarch sustained a broken neck during a Pierce County para-transit ride, she died shortly thereafter and the family was forced into a lowball settlement. Her daughter is distressed and could not handle the load so she sought help. As U.S. Veterans they fought back and tried to avail themselves of the ADA protections so that Ms. Bozgoz could advocate on behalf of her cousin and Judge Rumbaugh continued to throw my black ass out of Court (just as he had done with white reporter Wally Brown so he is an equal opportunity schmuck) and continued to deny the accommodations necessary for the family to present the case.
We sued Rumbaugh for violating GR 16, the First Amendment and more, but of course the Pierce County Prosecutor's office lied and the Federal Court allowed him to get away with it. But at least we educated thousands of people about him and his unsavory conduct that is inimical to the State and Federal Constitutions as well as State Statutory and Decisional Law in his own County. He is not Honorable. He's just Stanley. Meanwhile no response from California 9th Circuit on the Complaint filed against Judge Ricardo Martinez, fancy that.
Moreover, Judge Rumbaugh hates cameras in his Courtroom, in direct contravention of Pierce County Judge of the Year Frank Cuthbertson, A Black Man. Now we know why.
What a coincidence.
A minority favors Open Courts, go figure.
Shady Jurists Choose Silence. From the Complaint:
63. Forsberg & Umlauf obstructed justice by (1) contacting Margaret Bozgoz on or about 17 December 2016 and informed her that they were filing a motion to strike E Yockmans [with merit] Wrongful Death and Civil Rights case.
64. Umlauf and Forsberg used their assumptions vs facts and submitted the motion to strike claim against Margaret Bozgoz’s Claim. Umlauf and Forsberg assumed that Margaret Bozgoz had to be an “Officer of the Court Lawyer” in “Good” standing [like themselves] in order to submit a claim. Margaret Bozgoz is not an Officer of the Court however, she is an Army Officer and as the evidence shows, she has attempted to find an Officer of the Court] who looks out for the best interest of Elda Yockman.
65. Forsberg & Umlauf's, Roy Umlauf, Lesley Fleming then coordinated with Judge Stanley Rumbaugh, Court Clerk Merri Reagan, Court Reporter Carol Frederick to expedite a motion to strike hearing at the last minute during the Christmas holidays (23 December 2016).
66. The Court lead by Judge Stanley Rumbaugh, the Defendant's Attorney, Roy Umlauf and Lesley Fleming, Court Reporter Carol Frederick and Court Clerk, Merri Reagan discriminated against the Plaintiffs by requiring the Plaintiff to attend the 23 December 2016 [last minute hearing] and excusing the Defendants, Youssef Essakhi, Jane Doe, Zurich, Life Transportations, and Zurich Insurance from attending (Exhibits 15 and 16, Judge Stanley Order Setting Court Schedule to All Parties).
67. The Court lead by Judge Stanley Rumbaugh, Defendants, the Defendants Defense Attorney, Roy Umlauf and Lesley Fleming, Court Reporter Carol Frederick and Court Clerk, Merri Reagan discriminated and abused their authority by coordinating a last-minute hearing on 23 December 2016 at 0900-0915 am then altered court documents to make it appear that Margaret Bozgoz's "Court Call" did not get disconnected during the hearing (Exhibit 16, Order Granting Civil Rights and Wrongful Death Violation/with Prejudice).
68. The Court lead by Judge Stanley Rumbaugh, Defendants, the Defendant's Attorney, Roy Umlauf and Lesley Fleming, Court Reporter Carol Frederick and Court Clerk, Merri Reagan discriminated against the plaintiff by pretending that the Defendants were actually in court testifying during the hearing (Exhibit 17, Carol Fredericks Altered Transcripts).
69. The Court lead by Judge Stanley Rumbaugh, Defendants, the Defendants Defense Attorneys, Roy Umlauf and Lesley Fleming, Court Reporter Carol Frederick and Court Clerk, Merri Reagan discriminated against the Plaintiff by allowing the Defendant’s alleged Attorney Lesley Fleming to testify in open court when the Defendants failed to appear in court (Exhibit 17).
70. The Court lead by Judge Stanley Rumbaugh, Defendants, the Defendants Defense Attorney, Roy Umlauf and Lesley Fleming, Court Reporter Carol Frederick and Court Clerk, Merri Reagan discriminated against the Plaintiff by coordinating a last minute 2nd hearing on 23 December 2016 at 0953-10:00 am then falsified court documents for the record (Exhibit 18, Memorandum of Journal Hearing and Exhibit 19, Minutes of Fabricated Hearing by Carol Frederick). These falsified court documents gives the appearance that Elda Yockman and Margaret Bozgoz were physically present. However, they were not present.
Oh it's back on folks. Federal lawsuit against Zurich, Rumbaugh et al. 3:17-cv-05832RBL for RICO Conspiracy in the underlying case. I am told that my finger-pointing buddy Lesley Fleming has been removed from representation after she allegedly testified on substantive matters in front of Judge Rumbaugh in the underlying case. Details to follow.
First of all, see my pending lawsuit against Judge Stanley Rumbaugh
From the on Record hearing of 24 February 2017:
Court: If you are representing another entity like an LLC or an estate you cannot represent yourself.
Family: I had a full power of attorney
Court A POA only allows you to speak on her behalf. The case law in the state is quite clear. [note: I've litigated this issue myself as seen in the thumbnails. If it is different in Washington State then the Family has a right to certify a conflict between the States and go Federal on this]. She cannot speak on her behalf. I understand and I don't dispute that you have a power of attorney. Non-individual entities must be represented by counsel.
Family: I gave you several examples.. precedents....
Court: You cannot file on behalf of an estate unless you are an attorney. [note: This may be a false distinction, a legal red herring -- Susan was representing the daughter of the Decedent, standing in her shoes.]
Family: "I have given you several past precedents where superior court where I showed you can file a claim and sign it when you have full representation. She falls under ADA as I told you..... " [note: The Decedent's daughter is, inter alia, PTSD after seeing her mother in the hospital parking lot where the idiot Pierce County Transit driver left her. As to the ADA, Dr. Karin Huffer has a few things to say].
Court: The Statute of Limitations has run. You may seek review. [note: they will]
I interjected 2 minutes into the Court's On-Record Discussion with the Family..... and the following colloquy ensued.
KingCast/Mortgage Movies: Your Honor with all due respect I have a pending Notice of Media Coverage (similar to the one I filed with Wally Brown last fall).
Court: I'm not hearing that. I find your Notice to be contrived.
KingCast/Mortgage Movies: How is this contrived. It's the same document I've used in hundreds of court cases to run video.
Court: Your Notice is denied.
KingCast/Mortgage Movies: I'll add this to our lawsuit as a First Amended Complaint.