06 March 2016

KingCast and Mortgage Movies Say "Please Donate to Slam Nationstar for Illegal HAMP Foreclosure Dual-Tracking in Rhode Island Federal Court: Martha Bronzos v. Nationstar."


Here we are in the first months of fixing up our house. We closed with the bank (Countrywide Mortgage) just 2 days before I went into labor for our daughter in June 2001. As a 3 family house, we rented out the other 2 apartments to help with our household income so I could stay home with my baby girl. She's 14 years old now and I've been homeowner/landlord on my own since 2006. I'm alone in this fight to keep my home...........

............Martha you know I can't wait to see you on those courthouse steps for another video next week. You just need the right lawyer, one who knows the law and is truly diligent. Here's a little chingy for ya, I will have more soon. You know I testified about these thugs before the NH House Committee on Redress and Grievances back in 2010 and it's the same game now. They suck, quasi-criminal enterprise all the way.

Here is most of your back story with her Motion for Summary Judgment. Nationstar got a continuance and filed a Memorandum in Opposition and for Summary Judgment of their own. This is all bullshit. She made herself solvent and they reneged on the due date for first payment of a streamline mod to be on September 30 and sold her house to Fannie Mae on the 16th instead.

No comments: