27 November 2015

KingCast Says: "Keep Calm and Sophie On."

In remembrance of a beautiful person who left our World far too early. I suppose Heaven was missing an angel, and so it came to pass that Sophie Kuniholm left our midst this month.  

We met only once, but in those ten minutes I knew what a quality person she was, and my impressions were bolstered by the stories my girlfriend would tell me about visiting her at the hospital. I have listened to my father tell me the story of how we lost my eldest sister Michelle nearly 60 years ago and I can only imagine what a family goes through in a time like this. That picture perfectly captures her Spirit.

I send my love and all prayers to Sophie, her parents and their entire Universe of friends and extended family.
















No comments: