20 October 2015

KingCast and Mortgage Movies Present: Seattle City Council and WA AG Ferguson Public Info Request on Suppression of Marie McDonnell and Scott Stafne Land Audit.

When it comes to the land audit conducted by Marie Mcdonnell there is a focused and deliberate attempt by government officials at the City of Seattle and the office of the attorney general to discredit Ms. Mcdonnell and her consultant Scott Stafne, even though he is busy winning cases involving MERS such as Schiavone v. MERS in Whatcom County. 

I issued a public information request seeking the CVs of all consumer law attorneys and emails between the AG and City of Seattle, as the AG continues to apparently hire only bank attorneys and the city steadfastly refuses to schedule Ms. Mcdonnell and Attorney Stafne for a presentation even though it is clearly contemplated by her contract. So I explained this to John Wright at Piggybank blog, I joined Attorney Stafne on the first of several hours with Susan Harmon radio and I shared this information at the Tea Party open government training day. More videos may be witnessed here and here. More on the AG hiring practices here as I note that I will be seeking a video interview after I review the document responses.

Here's yesterday's action:

My email to City Hall:

To All:

It is becoming abundantly clear that something is fishy in Denmark.  

Nick, you know that our demands to have Ms. McDonnell and her consultants appear is completely logical and reasonable and I can guarantee you I (along with others) am going to become a fixture up in City Council until it happens.  I don't think you want that because... well you'll see.

As such, Councilor Burgess' attempts to pass me off to you don't ring well because many of us have already made it clear what needs to happen here:

Further, many of us believe that it is clear that the City Auditor's Office -- in conjunction with the City Attorney's Office tipped off the MERS attorney that he should attend the hearing, while notifying Ms. McDonnell only hours before (making it impossible for her to fly to Seattle to attend the hearing) that the hearing would go forward on September 23rd.

I shall also await the information the City has with respect to items 6-8 in yesterday's public records request.

Nick, you are leaving office soon. Don't leave under a good legacy: Make it a Great One.

Respectfully submitted,

No comments: