13 November 2014

Mortgage Movies Catches Former WA Senator Dino Rossi in a Bald-Faced Lie: "I Didn't Make Money off of Foreclosures."


Note: Michelle Darnell had no part in the impetus or production of this video and does not approve of this message. I am my own man and I will say what I need to say, when I need to say it. And if anyone has an issue with this they can come to me directly. Perhaps the State will want to discuss it with me, or perhaps they are all set after their review this morning. I see 124 hits on this page already and it's not even noon. I put it up at like 2am. as I went to bed. And just so you know, I do not hate all Republicans nor do I hate all Dems. Two of my favorite business partners are indeed white male Republicans. I do however have a grave dislike for people who disrespect me or who are full of shit. Oh, excuse me I mean to say "completely disingenuous." I am quite open in my support for black Republican La Mar Gunn over in Delaware. Do your research and see how his election victory was stolen after not one but two recounts. In the lower thumbnail right here we see the Delaware Government looking in..... as the Delaware Black Caucus files racism allegations.

***************


Dino Rossi is basically Mr. Real Estate in Washington. He's also a figurative unofficial head of the Republican Party in many ways. He is also a liar. Moreover, I wouldn't be surprised if he took banking industry money when he was a Senator in the same or similar fashion as his Democratic buddy Steve Hobbs. I'll get to him later but for now take a look at this Mortgage Movies Journal Entry
As to Rossi, I don't know how he could possibly have the nerve to almost look me in the eye and say that he didn't make money off of foreclosures given all of the information on him that is readily available. I directly call him a liar and challenge him to sue me for Defamation so we can put twelve in a box and rock it. I was there to support Michelle Darnell in the 48th as I've worked with her helping homeowners and respect her successful efforts to become knowledgeable about all aspects of her candidacy. 

Now then, from what I saw and heard at the event when I asked a question about banking malfeasance I can safely say this Country is still in a lot of trouble and will be for the next foreseeable future. 

 "What about the banking malfeasance and the homeowners?" I asked. 

 "Are you serious." "You're at the wrong convention." 

Apparently so. And the fish rots at the head.
Sources: Talking Points MemoPublicola at Seattle MetSalon and more. 

No comments: