21 August 2014

Sean Westlake and KingCast Motorsports Present: Ballard Backfire #49 -- More Interviews with It's a Fine Line TV.

It's a Fine Line TV (FB) showed up yesterday to expound on its mission of attaining zero motorcycle deaths by 2030. As such, they are sharing videos and stories about responsible motorcycle events, clubs, gear, safety and training. I rolled up at 5:30p just as they were interviewing Sean, who also runs Fuse Box Moto, perhaps the best "biker" bar in the Country. Later they interviewed me and I interviewed one of Sean's old neighbors from Greenlake who was there when Backfire started.... Back in the Day.

I ran my camera during my interview as well, so look for some fun edits. They asked me about the bar-hopping and riding and I said "The partying is incidental to the bikes and the camaraderie." 

Anyway, these guys are rolling with great gear.... Not something like my Canon 60D and a Rode SVM Pro Mic but like a Cinematic Cannon EOS C range rig.... those start at $5K.  I'll need to up my game this fall with the Sony FDR AX100.  I'm licking my chops right now. One more good payday and it's in the bag. Stay tuned for a few stills but more vids. And for the folks at It's a Fine Line (between the best ride ever, and the last ride, ever), I present my Backfire/Seattle Used Bikes/Fuse Box Moto vids.

Backfire #41 Stills and Video.
Backfire #43 Stills and Video.
Backfire #46 Stills video slide.
Backfire #48 The Interview Sessions.
Backfire #49 The Interview Sessions. (In Production)
Seattle Used Bikes/Fuse Box Moto Party #1.
Seattle Used Bikes/Fuse Box Moto Party #2.
Seattle Used Bikes/Fuse Box Moto Party #3.

From Backfire #46.....

No comments: