03 March 2014

Revere Conservation Contacted as Clifford Pisano Blast MASS DEP over 525 Beach Street Toxic Contamination.




Here is some back story with an ACLU member's Bad Faith Affidavit.
Above is MariElizabeth McKeon, who does not appear to be zealously representing
Clifford Pisano's parents in this matter.
The Developers reportedly told Mr. Pisano's aged parents that the 
land in dispute belonged to the Developers, although no such 
legal determination has been made.
So they settled, but Clifford Pisano has his own Standing as Adverse Possessor.

Here's my morning email to these scum as I out them to Mr. DeSantis:
Dear Mr. DeSantis:

I want you to know how dirty this game really is. Watch some of the movies that come up
after you watch the one below. Keep in mind I have been a successful zoning manager throughout the country, including New England. And used my legal skills to do so. But that didn't stop the creeps at City Hall from threatening to arrest me and it didn't stop them from ignoring Ira Novoselsky swatting my camera.

These are Bad People doing Bad Things.

Best regards,
Christopher King, J.D.

On Mar 03, 2014, at 12:41 AM, "Christopher King" <kingcast955@icloud.com> wrote:

Christopher,

The intent of the email was that this is an issue within DEP jurisdiction and not the Concom, I perhaps should have qualified my response to Mr. Pisano with a big if. 'If a problem actually exists then it is incumbent upon the DEP to take action'

In no way did I intend to allege that indeed something was being done in contradiction to any laws or regulations at this site as I have no knowledge of such, and I apologize for any appearance of such.

Mr. Pisano, who I did speak, kept on insisting that this is jurisdictional with the Revere Concom, it is not.

Mr. Pisano is also factually incorrect when he states, as Rhonda Strange, stated in a voice mail to me that the trees are federally protected however any public shade trees (trees within the layout of public ways) are protected from pruning and removal without a Public Hearing in accordance with Chapter 87 of the Massachusetts General Laws except in the case as the municipal tree warden determining them to be a hazard.

I suggested that Mr. Pisano contact Ann Houston to discuss his issues and provided both email and telephone contact information.

I do not know who you are referring to as 'the creep' from City Hall.

I couldn't watch the first video here from my work computer in Chelsea, however I did watch most of the second.

I have had much interaction with Neighborhood Developers with projects in Chelsea and while there have been some issues at times, in the end the projects certainly are completely correctly and are beneficial.

Andrew B. DeSantis
Chairman
Revere Conservation Commission
281 Broadway
Revere, MA 02151

781-286-8185

{In Massachusetts, the term "public record" is broadly defined to include all documentary materials or data created or received by any officer or employee of any governmental unit, regardless of physical form or characteristics, unless it falls under one of the statutory exemptions to the Public Records Law. G. L. c. 4, § 7(26). Consequently, email is subject to the disclosure, retention, and maintenance provisions as required by law. G. L. c. 66}

*********** 
Between Messrs Pisano and DeSantis:
I am in receipt of your last communication of 3-3-14.
Let me begin with an apology, although your concerns have taken me by surprise, as full disclosure has been at the very thrust of my pursuit, from the very onset of this matter.  Mr. So and So, it has been my custom to copy and include multiple parties in my correspondence and I only wish I had begun the habit with you immediately.
Be that as it may, I have perfectly enjoyed your aid and attention in this matter, both in your courtesy to me, and as a steward of our collective interests, as I hope you have found am I. Be assured, to the extent that it remain to the public good, I would like to continue to be the beneficiary of the courtesies of your office and station. To that end, please also understand that I will faithfully research your citing in detail, to ensure that no parties interests are found in conflict with another in our future dealings, while I continue to pursuit utter resolution in the ensuing affairs.
I thank you for your patience, both in past and in future.


 Clifford Pisno



On Monday, March 3, 2014 1:32 PM, Andrew DeSantis <adesantis@revere.org> wrote:
Cliff,

Please cease and desist from distributing any communications I have sent you regarding the above subject.


Andrew B. DeSantis
Chairman
Revere Conservation Commission
281 Broadway
Revere, MA 02151

781-286-8185

{In Massachusetts, the term "public record" is broadly defined to include all documentary materials or data created or received by any officer or employee of any governmental unit, regardless of physical form or characteristics, unless it falls under one of the statutory exemptions to the Public Records Law. G. L. c. 4, § 7(26). Consequently, email is subject to the disclosure, retention, and maintenance provisions as required by law. G. L. c. 66}

***********
Chris and Cliff,

Distributing my communications to Cliff is certainly protected by the Bill of Rights, however presentation or use in a way that misrepresents their intent is another matter.

While issues beyond the claim of adverse possession may exist at the 525 Beech Street site, thus far I am only aware allegations having been made with no definitive proof of regulatory violations.

No testing of runoff from the site showing the presence of contaminant levels in exceedance of regulatory requirements has been presented.

While I certainly believe Rhonda Strange's voice mail that public shade trees were removed, I have no knowledge whether or not a MGL Chapter 87 Public Hearing was held.

I am a public servant and I always try to help address citizens concerns within my purview of my position.


Sent from my iPad

On Mar 3, 2014, at 6:49 PM, "Christopher King" <kingcast955@icloud.com> wrote:
You can't make him Cease and Desist you are affiliated with the State. Don't be like Miles and crew. First Amendment haters.

Sent from my iPhone

Andrew,

I clearly edited that. I will post our entire email chain for clarification. 
And obviously I know you don't have jurisdiction over the creeps who threatened to arrest me and/or swatted my camera. Ira should know better than that, having his head busted on prior occasion when he was snooping around with a camera.
Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 9.40.57 AM.png

On Mar 04, 2014, at 04:00 AM, Andrew DeSantis <adesantis@revere.org> wrote:
Chris,

I just watched the Yahoo film, where did I read DEP the riot act? I have not had any contact on this matter directly with DEP. Additionally DEP apparently did look into this (according to the film) and dismissed the complaint.

Please post this!

Andrew B. DeSantis
Chairman
Revere Conservation Commission
281 Broadway
Revere, MA 02151

781-286-8185



{In Massachusetts, the term "public record" is broadly defined to include all documentary materials or data created or received by any officer or employee of any governmental unit, regardless of physical form or characteristics, unless it falls under one of the statutory exemptions to the Public Records Law. G. L. c. 4, § 7(26). Consequently, email is subject to the disclosure, retention, and maintenance provisions as required by law. G. L. c. 66}

************
The entire email chain is up, and I even changed the title to reflect your concerns. As to the FACT that this was a dirty application, and as to the FACT that a goddamn City Councilor smacked my camera while no one cared.... and while Miles Lang Kennedy even called the goddamn police on ME.... well, that's just business as usual in Revere, which is precisely why it enjoys such a white trash reputation.

Mr. Pisano is trying to change some of that but in the end, he plays the role of Sisyphus.

Best regards,

Christopher King, J.D. 
________________________________________ 

No comments: