16 January 2014

KingCast/Mortgage Movies put Illinois Attorney General on Notice of Bank of America/Safeguard Abuse and Lawsuit; BoA Bans Mortgage Movies as Point of Contact for Distressed Homeowners.

You can also follow me at the U.S. Independent.


See also Ohio Supreme Court Case No. 2013-0304 Bank of America, N.A. v. George M. Kuchta et al.
I used to sit in those very chairs to critique my peers when I was an AAG..... 
Bank of America, N.A. v. George M. Kuchta et al., 
Case no. 2013-0304 Ninth District Court of Appeals (Medina County)
ISSUE: In a foreclosure action in which the defendant does not appeal 
the trial court’s judgment, may the defendant later raise the issue that 
the other party lacked standing in a motion for relief from judgment?

Here is your background relative to the ongoing litigation by Illinois AG Madigan against BoA hired thugs at Safeguard.  Meanwhile Bank of America refused to talk with me as authorized point of contact for homeowners because of "the database." Enemy of the State/Big Business, anyone? Nice, considering the fact that I just helped Jane Mair obtain her loan mod acting in that capacity. Bad Faith, anyone? Well they can't avoid me or Financial Revival Group or area attorney Jeff Jared at Mediations in Washington per RCW 61.24.163.

No comments: