26 November 2013

KingCast Sends Condolences to the Kenny Henry Family and Friends.


Start young.... and ride until you leave this Earth.


RIP former AFM racer Kenny Henry. To the Henry family.... I learned of your loss last night while reading about 2 Wheel Podcast's feature film "Why We Ride." As a black man of his age nary a day goes by that I don't think of my own mortality, particularly when I see another brother leave us too early..... and I suppose when I have to go I can certainly respect the Path that he took. And so today, I am about to take a little ride in Your Honor. And as I note at the end of a recent Backfire Motorcycle Night video "Start them young.... and continue until you leave this Earth." Warmest regards and sympathies to everyone in your World.

Donations and Memorial FB page.

No comments: