09 August 2013

KingCast and Blackstonian and the Entire Boston Black Community Say Hell No to DA Dan Conley for Mayor: Arrogant, Disrespectful and Racist First Amendment Hater.

That's what you get for being an asshole Dan, you and Jake Wark. You could have been more than a contender but in the end you're just a pretender and you can kiss my black ass, the both of you. You newbies watch the videos and get your background here.

Conley: "You know something... I don't have to talk to anybody...."  

KingCast: "Guess what Dan: The voters don't have to vote for anybody in particular either, particularly not you."

The man said "I'm as transparent as I can be...." and the voters indeed saw right through him.
Now with respect to the so-called all black debate (Felix Arroyo is not black to my knowledge) I am of mixed mind. Boston Firefighter Dispatcher and general do-goodnik (and journalism school graduate) Frank Sullivan telephoned me today to ask my opinion.....because he values my contributions on this matter. Much more on that come Tuesday morning; watch this space. Meanwhile Boston Globe reporter Joan Vennochi has thus far declined comment, much like Jake Wark and Dan Conley.

PS: My girlfriend was on that Orange Line train when Frank went after the perp. I started telling her the story and she perks up: "OMG was that on the Orange Line?" "Yes." Small World indeed.

Dear Reporter Vennochi:

Re: Your Column on "Short Sighted All Black Mayoral Debate."

I have been a reporter or predominately First Amendment/Civil Rights lawyer for quite some time now, like a quarter of a century. A Boston area columnist by the name of Frank Sullivan just interviewed me regarding the matter and I told him that while I may not have done it that way I can certainly see why it was arranged that way: You have people like DA Dan Conley pretty much refusing to fully answer any questions about minority retention for weeks on end, then flatly proclaiming that his office is a shining star of Diversity.

Ma'am the facts tell a different story, going all the way back to the Dan Talbot murder trial where Dan and Jake Wark were COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL toward me and are continuing to be so as they avoid talking with me, even after I ran video in their office. I was polite professional and respectful each and every time yet still disrespected by these white men of privilege who seem to believe that I don't matter either because I am now small press or because I am black, either way that's a poisonous, bigoted approach I am certain you'll agree. The videos don't lie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i9dXuNln3M

So having been in touch with Mr. Crawford I told him I do ultimately support the event, even though he is NOT an organizer and HAS NOT usurped anything from anyone involved:

He told me that you were very reluctant to address his concerns about the way your story portrayed him. 

In the interests of fairness before I go into production with a video addressing this matter I thought it only fair to offer you the opportunity to speak. You may address me in writing here or telephone me at the number below, thank you.

And when I say production, I don't mean a full scale professional setup like the NH Mortgage Movies event but still something very insightful.

http://mortgagemovies.blogspot.com/2013/08/kingcast-and-mortgage-movies-say-kudos.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXlHu2002Vc

Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People
http://MortgageMovies.blogspot.com -- Documenting Deceit
617.543.8085/m
866.215.1207/f

PS: Felix Arroyo clearly identifies as Hispanic to my knowledge. If you have other knowledge please advise.


Same shit different day with these two. Weeks have passed by while Jake Wark's latest proclamation to "check his calendar" goes stale. See the movies below..... Boston Mayoral Candidate Dan Conley claims to be "as transparent as [he] can be," but in reality the only transparency is that we can see right through him. He can dodge me all he wants to but there will come a day when I catch him in Boston, in a public area, where he cannot hide.



Look at Jake Wark laughing as Dan Conley gives me the Royal snub. Then listen to our phone call with his little "I'll check my schedule" routine. With all due respect Jake the time to check your schedule would have been two days earlier when I walked my blass ass into your office, camera rolling and specifically stating mty concerns and questions while you were sitting there on the goddamn phone listening. You guys really are showing your true cowardly and racist colors and I will tell it to your face, which is exacly why you won't grant me an interview. Sadly, disrespect of the media is nothing new for Jake Wark, as Boston's David S. Bernstein noted four (4) years ago in his Boston Phoenix "Letter to Jake Wark and His Boss."  So maybe they're not just racist, but are jerks in general. There, whew not THAT'S a comforting thought.


Put your Big Boy pants on an man up boys. Being a public officer means you have to field questions from journos for whom you have little regard. But if you're not men enough for that I'll just fill in the blanks myself.

It's one thing to be an ass. It's completely another to be a dishonest ass. In addition to what is noted in this video, other media and I have raised the issue of his receipt and retention of money from his subordinate's families..... just like Bill Albrecht, another jackass DA I smoked back in the Day....   
"Allegations included Albrecht displaying intimidating behavior with certain employees, breaking into tirades, belittling employees and asking employees to use county equipment and time to drum up support for his campaign...among other things." 
 ************* 
 Now I flew in from the West Coast in part to address this man's bullshit:
Commonwealth checking in with KingCast, as they are wont to do. 
I love the Internet; I can stay up close and personal with DA Dan 
even when I'm 3,200 miles away.

Cocaine? Of Course cocaine is implicated. Just watch.


"I don't have to talk to anybody!"
Bellows Dirty DA Dan Conley.... with a patent air of haughty insouciance as his 
Pee Wee Herman sidekick Jake Wark looks on and laughs like a hyena on coke. 
They laughed at, and muzzled African-American Studies Professor Tony Van Der Meer too. Read Dan Kennedy's Boston Phoenix Muzzle Awards. Now Dan and I have an interesting relationship. He can't be too close to me but he knows damn well I am right and he should have hosted me at his classroom but that sort of thing will never happen in Boston, right. The sad thing is by not giving me more air time over events like this Kennedy is giving negative reinforcement to Dan Conley by underexposing his true nature under pressure. And see, I gave Dirty DA Dan plenty of pressure because I have it on substantial belief from trusted sources that those Revere Cops were blowing rails that night when Dan Talbot was shot and killed. I called him on it but he hid behind the privacy statue on the toxicology reports watch the video.


As to my credibility on cocaine and other drug allegations I'm dead on. I was the only media source to publicly display the police report in the Quincy Road Rage Jennifer Bynarowicz - Robert O'Connell -- Joey Fasano saga. Watch the Courtroom video (still above LOL) where I openly question Fasano's lawyers about the "recreational cocaine" that Firefighter Fasano never was charged with. Oh DA Dan how we could have used you then!

So then here's Dirty Dan some 3 years after his altercation with me:


"I'm as transparent as I could be....."
Really? You don't look too transparent in the first video do you Dan?
Some people are making apologies for Dan Conley by saying he was being baited during this week's dust up at Flames. Poppycock. All I did was move to ask him a delicate but important question at the Dan Talbot murder trial and he completely disrespected me in spite of the fact that I was an assistant state attorney and wrote for major press and had court clearance from the Presiding Judge.  Watch my prior coverage. So I've got a little something special for him coming. I'm about to edit several video clips to show the real Dirty Dan, who clings to the appointment of one high level black woman who left his office eight (8) years ago as indicia of a diversity program. He shouldn't even make the primary.

Blackstonian "Implosion of Dan Conley Saga of Dirty Dan."

Boston Magazine "Dan Conley Didn't Have a Great Monday."

Boston Globe Coverage "Conley Loses Temper and Respect of Voters."




Credentials Dan? I'll show you some credentials, boy.

PS: As a side note, Casey Sherman and I go a ways back... to the Franconia shooting tragedy -- but I bore no compunction to tell him that DA Dan is an asshole even if he did good on Casey's seminal work in the Boston Strangler case. Casey looks good. He's lost weight and the fu manchu works well on him. Watch all of the videos with Casey, Franconia PD Bradford Whipple and Yours Truly right here and right here. You see Casey gave me the cover art for Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains before anyone else, and I in turn did a more thorough job investigating Kelly Ayotte's coverup than anyone else. The facts are all on the Internet but I don't want to take too much away from the issue at hand, which is of course the fact that DA Dan Conley is an asshole.
From Casey Sherman's book,
"Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains."



4 comments:

H. Diggity Dog said...

Nice work Kingcast, you are at the point of the spear as usual. Check out the tyranny of the ruling class in the link below, cuts to the core of what you are working on.

http://www.infowars.com/feinstein-youre-not-a-real-journalist-unless-you-draw-a-salary/

Christopher King said...

Christopher King
12:49 PM (0 minutes ago)

A Dirty Movie About Dirty Boston area DA Dan Conley.

to erandall, Harmon, Felix.Arroyo, Mark.Ciommo, John.R.Connolly, Rob.Consalvo, Maureen.Feeney, Salvatore.LaMa., Bill.Linehan, Stephen.Murphy, Ayanna.Pressley, Michael.Ross, Chuck, Charles.Yancey, Howard, tml, dcp, ejb, jjf, jlh, reg, Staci, sjccountyclerk, SJCReporter, Elizabeth.Bouv.

I am putting wings on this 24/7 at every FB I can find. That bastard says

"I'm as transparent as I can be."

But the video I have says otherwise.

GOTCHA Dan.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2013/08/kingcast-and-blackstonian-and-entire.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3SYi7yn9gg

That will be the last time you fuck with me like that you fucking creep.

Christopher King said...

Diggity:

Thanks for that I am about to read it. In the meantime of course the first and more forceful counterargument to that nonsense is to say that the only pure journalists are NOT employed by major press or on a payroll.

Nobody pays me to confront Dan Conley.

Nobody paid me to cover the Dan Talbot murder trial.

I did these things out of my sense of community and because I could afford to do it monetarily and temporally.

Meanwhile take a trip down memory lane in an email I just sent to Casey Sherman and a whole bunch of other people who will try to ignore it as best they can:

***********

Oh, yes. He's no different than another jackass DA who didn't too much care for me...... and what do you know, they have similar issues fancy that. What a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBjom_wZ68c

It's one thing to be an ass. It's completely another to be a dishonest ass. In addition to what is noted in this video, other media and I have raised the issue of his receipt and retention of money from his subordinate's families..... just like Bill Albrecht, another jackass DA I smoked back in the Day....

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2006/09/kingcast-and-concord-monitor-reveal.html

"Allegations included Albrecht displaying intimidating behavior with certain employees, breaking into tirades, belittling employees and asking employees to use county equipment and time to drum up support for his campaign...among other things."

*********

Now I flew in from the West Coast in part to address this man's bullshit.......

Christopher King said...

PS: I remember Casey was all like, "This is how you get to Huff Post," etc. etc. yada yada..... but you know what?

To hell with Huff Post and to hell with the whole Internet media mafia, including Daily Kos, Firedoglake, the whole nine yards.

I was born some day but it wasn't yesterday.

C


************

My comment on the InfoWars/Feinstein article, which I will issue as a video and journal post:

That is completely corrupt. Did I somehow lose the cloak of protection as a journalist when I went to law school after working for the Indianapolis Star? I get right into it as no major media journo ever would, take a look at Boston's DA Dan Conley and me getting into The Real:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2013/08/kingcast-and-blackstonian-and-entire.html

http://youtu.be/tBjom_wZ68c

Also BTW you should be aware that the government spuriously rejected my free information on a 5 U.S.C. §552(a)(4)(A)(ii) U.S. Trustee request relevant to Trustee Lawrence Sumski's failure to investigate fraudulent foreclosure/BK B10 claims. I need to file suit over this.

http://mortgagemovies.blogspot.com/2012/05/kingcastmortgage-movies-to-sue-us-doj.html

It is particularly heinous given the implode-explode case straight out of New Hampshire in the first place, recognizing alternative press as journalists.

http://implode-explode.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=316470

Stay vigilant.