23 July 2013

KingCast and Mortgage Movies Present: 2013 Ill. App. Unpub. LEXIS 1412 -- Another Mortgage Victory for the Homeowner in Illinois..... No Firsthand Knowledge!


This in addition to Bank of America taking body slams in Texas and Colorado litigation. Note however that Neighborhood Lending Services v. Henderson 2013 IL App (1st) 121374-U, *; 2013 Ill. App. Unpub. LEXIS 1412 (June 28 2013) is unpublished, as most of the homeowner victories are. I learned a lot of bullshit in law school but one thing that a cool professor told me was that The System tries to hide and to minimize cases that are good for the little people. I see it all the time. Not to discourage judges from doing the right thing, but at this point why should I pull a punch. The banks and their dirty lying attorneys like Shawn Masterson don't. This is the Wild, Wild West folks, and I am just Your Humble Narrator. 

No comments: