08 April 2013

KingCast says phone hecklers in Boston operate with impunity, including the jackass who calls from the "O'Connell" residence at 617.723.1918."

Every year or so I get  some knob job heckler calling in, and it is funny because they are brazen enough to call from a landline because they must feel that Boston PD will never do anything.  We will see about that when I again approach BPD about this...... but perhaps they are right, based on DA Dan Conley's attitude, LOL.... I can't wait to interview Dan Conley as he runs for Mayor, as soon as I return to the East Coast you got that right.

Anyway despite this guy's commentary I must mean a lot to him to make him call me at 7:57 a.m. EST, right. Well at least when I go to the police this time I can prove that the Commonwealth knows all about it, click the link below the fold to see that they opened the big thumbnail showing the landline address of this asshole.
Commonwealth Of Massachusetts (

Commonwealth Of Massachusetts ( [Label IP Address]    25 returning visits
United States FlagBoston, Massachusetts, United States    
(No referring link)
8 Apr10:52:34
8 Apr10:53:20

No comments: