23 April 2013

KingCast says the coward blowhard journos at Reuters have banned me from commenting on the Boston Marathon Bombing and the suspect's wife.

My comment to this story read:
"During all of this time, with the parents and uncle, etc speaking out, why didn't we see any video or accounts of anyone from the government or media trying to contact her?  
The whole thing is surreal to me because I run a bit and I was right there at the finish line last year running video and would have been right there again this year."
The only correspondence I have had with Reuters was to notify them of the Kelly Ayotte coverup in the Liko Kenney/Bruce McKay/Greg Floyd coverup. I just finished talking about First Amendment punks like them on the OneRadio Network show with Patrick Timpone (podcast link and journal link). And I have edited the Ohio Call & Post and wrote for the Indianapolis Star no less.  And unlike the Reuters writer, I live in Providence, RI so I will go to that lawyer's office and run 1080p video of me asking a few questions, not that he will likely answer nor is he obligated to. But at least I will do it. The funny thing is, not only am I blacklisted in most of corporate America, I am blacklisted in the so called First Amendment cadre as well, LOL.  Liberal media my ass.... I am going to made a short movie about this one.

No comments: