25 March 2013

KingCast says wowzers, it is always interesting when Homeland Security and the Executive Office of the United States is (again) reading your journal page because of your mom's Title XIX lawsuit against CT DSS wonk Roderick Bremby, in Shafer v. Bremby 12-Cv-00039.

4 April 2013 Update: Homeland Security is back, reading this journal entry. Read below the fold and watch Floyd lunge at me with a deadly weapon as he was being arrested for being a jackass after his conviction for criminal gun threats toward his elderly female neighbor Alma Jean Boisvert, who wrote to tell me about it.

Update: Now the U.S. Department of Justice is in on the game....President Obama and staff sign in here often. This time they are reviewing Magistrate Judge Landya B. McCafferty, who in my opinion did a great thing last month to expose sexual harassment in NH Courthouses, but who also in my opinion did a bad thing some time before that, in my First Circuit Appellate First Amendment Free Press case against Senator Kelly Ayotte. You may recall that Her Honor never advised me that Kelly worked at the same law firm within a year of her, and that Jennifer Parent and Jack Middleton supervised both of them. Jack and Jenn are my opposing counsel, whoops.
Now as far as Homeland Security goes, who and what prompted them to run a Google search for "Christopher King + Medicaid?" Why are they so concerned about little ol' me.... methinks their time would be better spent investigating the lies of Defendant Bremby. So why are they checking in on me while I am still waiting for Judge Alvin W. Thompson to slam CT DSS wonk Roderick Bremby for lying about my mother's Title XIX Medicaid application..... All I can say folks is that I am not violent, and I haven't violated any laws nor do I intend to become violent or violate any laws. Just want Justice. See my latest journal entry on Betty J. King Motion to Intervene in Shafer v. Bremby, 12-CV-00039. Recently yet another Motion to Intervene was filed by Sheldon Toubman on behalf of Robert B. Davis, with the same set of operative facts.... endless delays with no explanation. Here's part of the Affidavit of his daughter. Now as to why Attorney Toubman has not trumpeted my Mother's claim, that probably has to do with politics and as we know, politics should have no place in our legal system, ahem.

BTW I have tried to help the Department by notifying them of Greg Floyd's ongoing violation of 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) but they didn't give a damn even though he publicly admitted to me that he murdered Liko Kenney. Look at this guy in action. Hell, I even talked to VP Joe Biden about it, and he made promises that never came to fruition.

Executive Office Of The President (
Department Of Homeland Security (

4 Apr
Department Of Homeland Security ( [Label IP Address]    0 returning visits
United States FlagWashington, District Of Columbia, United States    
4 Apr12:27:06
Msi Mobility ( [Label IP Address]    0 returning visits
United States Flag

Executive Office Of The President ( [Label IP Address]    0 returning visits
United States FlagWashington, District Of Columbia, United States    
(Encrypted Search) 
25 Mar18:23:55
(Encrypted Search) 
25 Mar18:34:36
Us Dept Of Justice ( [Label IP Address]    1 returning visit
United States FlagPotomac, Maryland, United States    
(No referring link)
25 Mar11:35:27
(No referring link)
26 Mar11:34:01
26 Mar11:34:59
26 Mar11:35:24
26 Mar11:35:53

No comments: