27 February 2013

KingCast tells Federal Court "I am becoming indignant" at how my mother and I are being treated as Judge Alvin Thompson issues final pretrial orders while ignoring Motions to Intervene and for Rule 11 Sanctions in Shafer v. Bremby, 12-CV-00039



Yes indeed, a pretrial order went out last week while the Court has not yet address the substance of my mother's Motion to Intervene or the Motion for Sanctions. The sanctions issue was raised after we caught DSS wonk Roderick Bremby and the State AG flat out lying and their own Affidavits and emails proved that they lied about material issues in mom's Title XIX Application. There's no two ways about it, they lied and AG George Jepsen lied as well. So hell yes I am indignant and I have every right to be.

If the Court is going to continue to ignore me I'll have to file a Mandamus in the Court of Appeals or Writ of Prohibition to keep this trial from going forward until my mother's arguments are heard.

No comments: