05 December 2012

KingCast v. Kelly Ayotte, NH GOP and Nashua PD Appellate Brief and Appendix mailed to First Circuit Court of Appeals.

KingCast v. Kelly Ayotte, NH GOP, Nashua PD goes to First Circuit Court of Appeals. I hereby preserve my shot at SCOTUS, where the climate may be a bit different, especially with big mouth Kelly saying that Justice Kagan "is not qualified" to be a High Court Justice. Kelly isn't qualified to shine my shoes much less be a U.S. Senator, I just want what she did in the record whether I win or not she's a complete jerk. That stack of documents that I have to print -- despite being registered for electronic filing -- cost $220 and another $20 to mail. Fascinating. Here is your back story with a copy of the Appellate Brief in case no 12-1891.

Remember the Sunlight Foundation journal entry? Well they're baaaaack: 

1:48 PM (2 hours ago) Good afternoon, I was wondering if I can briefly chat with you about your cas...I was wondering if I can briefly chat with you about your case against Ayotte this afternoon? I'm a reporter with the Sunlight Foundation writing about Ayotte's legal defense fund. 
-Thanks [name omitted for now] | 202-742-1520 http://reporting.sunlightfoundation.com/

No comments: