15 December 2012

KingCast re-shares victory over Evergreen Media/Supertramp tyranny in Brooklyn rainstorm!


UMG.... sucks. Remember the Sex Pistols EMI?
Well EMI sold out to UMG.... and it gets worse from there.
The Spitzer lawsuit was just the tip of the iceberg.
Now YouTube lets them flip flop on me twice in one day,
Sorry guys the first approval constitutes a waiver.
I will find another lawyer and sue these pigs.
Intellectual property is not my forte but I know right from wrong.

2 Jan 2012 Second Update, they flip-flopped.


2 Jan 2012 update: UMG reviewed and released me, I win again.

Motherfucker they are back again!!!!
21 Dec. 2012
UMG.... but look what YouTube first said about UMG back on 16 August, no problem!!!
Information about your video "Supertramp: It's Raining Again... In Brooklyn." Inbox x YouTube Aug 16 to me help center | e-mail options | report spam Dear KingCast65, Your video "Supertramp: It's Raining Again... In Brooklyn.", may have content that is owned or licensed by UMG, but it’s still available on YouTube! In some cases, it may be blocked, or ads may appear next to it. This claim is not penalizing your account status. Visit your Copyright Notice page for more details on the policy applied to your video. Sincerely, - The YouTube Team © 2012 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

So what, now all of a sudden 4 months later it's a fucking problem? What a goddamn bunch of hemorrhoids Supertramp and their agents are being. So my response:



I noticed my Kanye West douchebag video was generating a few hits in the past several days and since this is one of my all time favorite videos about nothing, I thought I would again share this victory against First Amendment oppression. That's what I do here at KingCast.net; watch for the video coming here about how I busted the Federal Court in Connecticut on an attempted First Amendment beat down.

No comments: