21 November 2012

KingCast presents: Seattle's Savannah Fuentes, another slumlord who will be sued.


March 2014 Update: Incredibly, she avoided service indefinitely, then on the court date they called the case in the morning when the Plaintiff had been told, in writing, that it was an afternoon session. Makes you wonder if she's got a buddy on the inside, right. So the case is dismissed for now.... for now. We will pop up at some point when she least expects it and I will personally serve her ass on KingCast camera, LOL Savannah your day is coming.

26 Nov. 2012 update -- Savannah Fuentes no doubt complained to YouTube and YouTube incorrectly removed video number one. Not to worry, video number two is loading now and the lawsuit is being filed this week. Read the comments for more info.

Those of you searching Craigslist for a place to land in Seattle may be tempted to sign up with area Flamenco dancer Savannah Fuentes, sight unseen. That's because the pictures she posts on behalf of her father Jorge and herself (they definitely appear to be co-owners at 906 14th Avenue) indicate a nice, clean and orderly home. In point of fact it is nothing like that, and she will keep your last month's rent money when you move to better digs and refuse to speak to you when you ask for it. Trust me I heard it all. Too bad I couldn't record it because Washington is a two-party state, but I just rolled my video and turned the victim onto the local small claims court. It's not nearly as bad as the Boston Southie building I focused on several months ago the last time I was in Seattle, oddly enough but it is bad enough, with obvious code violations up to and including fire egress issues of the same sort that prompted me to draft Robert Taylor's Law, a bill that was eventually presented by Massachusetts Senator Bruce Tarr.

Ms. Fuentes is horrible and completely arrogant and I heard it with my own two ears so for that I am here to teach her a lesson and help my friend get a judgment against her and get her money back. Not only that, it's time for a visit to the code inspector's office. There is simply no need for anyone to put up with this BS in today's day and age. I'll dance to that.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

My flagged YouTube: Savannah Fuentes temporarily won the battle, we will win the war.
Inbox

Christopher King kingjurisdoctor@gmail.com
2:24 PM (7 minutes ago)

to press, copyright......

Dear YouTube management:

I am uploading a new video relative to this matter:

Landlord Tenant Lawsuit to be filed against Seattle Flamenco Dancer Savannah Fuentes.
Uploading your video. 74 minutes remaining. Your video will be live at: http://youtu.be/2JcLUThJf2Y

I have never lost a YouTube battle and I don't intend on losing this one either. I won the Supertramp removal in Brooklyn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrPQ6SeYVoA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw71MCIcr4E

I won the removal when some jerk called me a nigger and a motherfucker, and more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-mY_xCskXs

Ms. Fuentes is a person engaged in public commerce who publicly advertises her property for rental. As such, she is subject to valid criticism and commentary as I have provided. I will be uploading this video and the prior video to Vimeo as well later this week and quite frankly the beatings will continue until the morale improves.

Furthermore as to the use of her likeness while I have not used it in this video the fact remains that I may use it because it was used for criticism and comment, which does not implicate any copyright violation. Ask your lawyers and they will tell you that on review. How do I know this?

Because I have never lost a First Amendment defense case as a lawyer or as a public citizen.

And it can't be privacy because you didn't notify me first to give me an opportunity to respond:

If a video you've recorded features people who are readily identifiable and who haven't consented to being filmed, there's a chance they'll file a privacy complaint seeking its removal. We'll notify you if that happens and give you a chance to edit and re-upload your video before we act on the complaint. If we do remove your video for privacy reasons, don't upload another version featuring the same people. Chances are those people will file another privacy complaint or report you for harassment. Don't post other people's personal information, including phone numbers, addresses, credit card numbers, and government IDs. We're serious about keeping our users safe and suspend accounts that violate people's privacy.

Wherefore please immediately reinstate my video.