14 November 2012

KingCast prepares to file his First Circuit Federal Appeal in Free Press case against Kelly Ayotte, GOP & Nashua PD... only to see online court filings disappearing from Wepapers and Scribd.


My email to Politico's Scott Wong and Nashua Telegraph's Patrick Meighan: 
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:42:00 -0500 
Subject: Re: KingCast v. Ayotte et al. First Circuit Free Press Appellate Brief as filed. 

Dear Pat and Scott: 
I look forward to your ongoing coverage; you both asked me for updates on when I filed so you could report on the issues at hand, so I trust you both will do the right thing and report on them. Scott I hope you are now sensitized to the issue of whether a case is "frivolous" because if it is the Court does NOT tell both sides to carry their respective costs. The issues I am raising are complex and serious, including the issue of who paid the Nashua PD to be at the Ayotte events. 

Certainly I have my detractors in the Internet-O-Sphere but I will tell you this: A First Amendment dilettante I am not. And when I put pen to paper or finger to keypad the arguments I make are very real and substantial regardless of the outcome, and not only that, they indirectly affect you, Patrick and any other journalist. That is all I have to say at this point.

Very amusing how some folks find my websites... the search terms are hoot:
"Is Kelly Ayotte stupid?"
"Kelly Ayotte jerk"
KingCast v. Ayotte, NH GOP, Nashua PD First Circuit Free Press Appellate Brief 12-1891

U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte and the GOP hate free press so much they call the Nashua Police on reporters they don't like at their publicly- advertised events. 

 John McCain is one of Kelly Ayotte's BFF's, and he likes to eject black reporters from his events for no reason as well, so I'm sure he and Kelly had a good laugh when they did it to me in Nashua at the VFW of all places.... you know, where they celebrate men and women who died fighting for freedoms we hold so dear in this Country.

I'm KingCast.net and I'm proud to be an American. And I approve this message!

So here is the Appellate brief in First Circuit Case No. 12-1891 and the four Assignments of Error are below. Meanwhile, go read this journal entry containing the Second Amended Complaint. Try to click on the link under said complaint and you get the picture above, nice. And this is hardly the first time that shit like this has happened when dealing with the powers-that-be.

To wit, I had an entire journal page dedicated to Kelly Ayotte just disappear about two (2) years ago. And Scribd is infamous for just making my docs disappear. Welcome to America, the land of the free.... but more importantly the home of the brave.

I. The Lower Court committed reversible error by refusing to allow Plaintiff-Appellant KingCast to file a Third Amended Complaint addressing Nashua PD’s pattern and practice of First Amendment violations and Defendant Kelly Ayotte’s Defamatory statements about Plaintiff-Appellant used to generate funds to defend this Action.


II. The Lower Court committed reversible error by applying Ashcroft v. Iqbal 129 S. Ct. 1937 (2009) and Bell Atlantic v. Twombly, 550 U.S. 544 (2007) to fact-based issues of disparate treatment where Plaintiff has a right to a Jury to determine whether his First Amendment Rights were violated, particularly at the Crowne Plaza and VFW events.

III. The Lower Court committed reversible error under Ashcroft v. Iqbal 129 S. Ct. 1937 (2009) and Bell Atlantic v. Twombly, 550 U.S. 544 (2007) by determining that there is no way possible that the events in question were public events.
IV. The Lower Court committed reversible error under Ashcroft v. Iqbal 129 S. Ct. 1937 (2009) and Bell Atlantic v. Twombly, 550 U.S. 544 (2007) by determining that there is no way possible that the conduct of Defendants was racially-motivated.

No comments: