21 October 2012

KingCast Motorsports insurance video for the asshole who hit and run my Triumph Sprint 955i a/k/a/ "Bessie."


State Of Rhode Island (158.123.2.21
The Staties are all up in my shit now, as if I am the criminal. She is the criminal.
§31-26-4 goddammit. I can't put the picture of their search yet because at this precise moment I ran out of Picasa space on my blogger account and have to purchase more. But they are reading a ton of my posts.... and none of them are violent, ahem.
"The driver of any vehicle which collides with another vehicle which is unattended and damage results to either vehicle shall immediately stop and shall then and there either locate and notify the operator or owner of the unattended vehicle of the name and address of the driver and owner of the vehicle striking the unattended vehicle or shall leave in a conspicuous place in or upon the unattended vehicle a notice written in the English language giving the name and address of the driver and of the owner of the vehicle doing the striking and a statement of the circumstances of the collision, and shall immediately give notice of the accident to a nearby office of local or state police. In the event the office so notified does not have jurisdiction of the locale of the accident, it shall be the duty of the officer receiving the notice to immediately give notice of the accident to the office having jurisdiction."
Seriously, you never catch me cussing on this journal page... but there are four Cardinal rules. Don't fuck with my family, my lady, my First Amendment exercise or my motorcycle. And if you do.... there will be repercussions.

So she did go down to file a report at the end of last week...after I contacted the school and left a note on her windshield, what a massive PITA this whole thing was. In addition to the cosmetics she won't idle now and on a bike that is a HUGE safety issue, it's almost unrideable in city traffic. And the thing is, if you didn't know you struck a 500lb vehicle you shouldn't be driving. And if you did know and you walked, then you should be facing some sort of prosecution (I am reviewing the applicable Statutes) which I look forward to bringing. See you soon.

PS: For those of you new to this journal I am in the midst of reporting on the Cody Eller motorcycle road rage trial scheduled for later this month. 

2 comments:

Christopher King said...

I see folks are looking. Movie coming soon I screwed up and erased the files now I am just going to do a quick and dirty one with the stills.

Someone who knows this person needs to make them come clean before I file a civil suit and press criminal charges. Right now the cost of repairs and a few hundred for the hassle are okay but the more this goes on the deeper I am going to dig my heels and believe me I am not the one to fuck with.


Rhode Island College (192.133.12.101) [Label IP Address] 2 returning visits
Providence, Rhode Island, United States Multiline URLs

www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fchristopher-king.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F10%2Fkingcast-motorsports-insurance-video.html&h=MAQGewBJ0&s=1
22 Oct 08:12:43
christopher-king.blogspot.com/2012/10/kingcast-motorsports-insurance-video.html

www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fchristopher-king.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F10%2Fkingcast-motorsports-insurance-video.html&h=MAQGewBJ0&s=1
22 Oct 08:20:12
christopher-king.blogspot.com/2012/10/kingcast-motorsports-insurance-video.html
22 Oct 08:20:14
4.bp.blogspot.com/-yFyH1Nk0WwE/UIMGJ-zjjAI/AAAAAAAALPg/Zp-eXPJRMrw/s1600/Bitch 3.jpeg (Download)

(No referring link)
22 Oct 08:22:58
christopher-king.blogspot.com/2012/10/kingcast-motorsports-insurance-video.html
22 Oct 08:23:58
www.blogger.com/profile/14366216769773124756 (Exit Link)

(No referring link)
22 Oct 08:24:38
christopher-king.blogspot.com/2012/10/kingcast-motorsports-insurance-video.html
22 Oct 08:24:52
3.bp.blogspot.com/-0ESc_JFD0y0/UIQfqBP6coI/AAAAAAAALRI/WNDRfmuiZyo/s1600/IMG_9233.jpg (Download)

(No referring link)
22 Oct 08:24:58
christopher-king.blogspot.com/2012/10/kingcast-motorsports-insurance-video.html
22 Oct 08:25:02
3.bp.blogspot.com/-esxFNr705Vc/UIMGOQIkQpI/AAAAAAAALP0/piLqvpNeLRE/s1600/Bitch 1.jpeg (Download)

(No referring link)
22 Oct 08:25:07
christopher-king.blogspot.com/2012/10/kingcast-motorsports-insurance-video.html
22 Oct 08:25:10
4.bp.blogspot.com/-yFyH1Nk0WwE/UIMGJ-zjjAI/AAAAAAAALPg/Zp-eXPJRMrw/s1600/Bitch 3.jpeg (Download)

(No referring link)
22 Oct 08:25:17
christopher-king.blogspot.com/2012/10/kingcast-motorsports-insurance-video.html

[many more entries]

Anonymous said...

Please call the Director of Security at Rhode Island College at 401-456-8201