09 October 2012

KingCast and Judge Arthur Schack put a stake through IndyMac and Fein, Such & Kahn's hearts in IndyMac v. Meisels, 2012 NY Slip Op 51902.



Lender Processing Services watching me like a hawk and I am watching them watching me. To hell with you, remember that phone call in the video where I talk with Bethany Hood and then get referred to legal.... and never get a call back. Fuck you. 
Let me clear my throat and say it again: Fuck. You.


  
Well it was an unpublished Decision, until it hit the Internet that is LOL.... Can you imagine that, foreclosing in the name of an entity that didn't exist at the magic moment? Well sadly it is nothing new and as I note, Judge Paul Barbadoro let a Linda Green robo-signature and a post hoc Sand Canyon assignment stand in a New Hampshire Fraudclosure case. At least one of his brethren saw differently on the exact same issue in another case, Drouin v. Option One NH Dist. 11-CV-596. But as far as that stake goes, His Honor's analogy was so apropos.... and to that stake up front I will add a size 10 John Varvatos boot to the can and break them both off. Then throw them in a shallow grave and spit on it. Sadly President Obama and challenger Mitt Romney sidestep the meat of the issue. As noted in today's feature presentation it is law firms like Phelan, Hallinan & Schmieg and Fein, Such & Kahn that are ruining this Country, along with the Judges who allow them to run amok. Well they might own a lot of the judges but they don't own the internet and they certainly don't own me.

Back stories:

Phelan, Hallinan calls cops on innocent homeowner seeking information.
Fein, Such & Kahn run scared of KingCast/Mortgage Movies cameras.

No comments: