14 September 2012

KingCast v. Kelly Ayotte, NH GOP and Nashua PD Appeal update: More of the same from the Courts.....

So I am in the process of moving and had a couple of other financial emergencies in part occasioned by our failing healthcare programs so I asked for TEMPORARY in forma pauperis (IFP) status on the $455 filing fee for appeal, right. The Court used a typographic error to deny me, basically asserting that I made, get this -- $264,000.00 last year. I've never made much more than $100K/yr so that's ridiculous. So I pointed out the Court's error and provided substantive case law showing how the analysis should be conducted. But did I get any substantive analysis from Judge John J. McConnell, a co-alum from Case Western Reserve School of Law? 

Hell no. What I got was "denied." So now I ask for a Finding of Fact and Conclusions of Law. There is a proper way to do things dammit, and I already had to school all of the Defendants and Judge Landya B. McCafferty on this when I forced her recusal, then she recused but didn't issue a formal entry so then I forced her to do that. Most attorneys will never push things like this because they will encounter professional problems. Most pro se don't know how. Either way you get screwed. Your tax dollars hard at work.

2 comments:

Michael Holman said...

The Executive Branch i.e. FBI and USDOJ are not doing much in regards to holding the Judicial System responsible for being biased. That lady holding the scales, with the blindfold? She sees everything and is bipolar, usually to the left!

Michael Holman said...

OOps...supposed to read the "right" in the above post, not the left!