02 September 2012

KingCast sees Suffolk County Family & Probate candidate Patty Campatelli drop the F-Bomb while protecting corruption.


Nah, YOU fuck off Patty... you and your apparently alcohol-induced bad complexion. 
Just FUCK.... YOU!  We are the same exact age but you look older than my mother, who has suffered from Alzheimer's for the past 5 years so yah, fuck you very much not that I'd like to LOL. In fact, if you were the last woman on Earth.... I'd find a cherry pie.


31 Jan 2014 -- She's under suspension and controversy yet again! 

Boston Globe reports on the allegation that she had a nutty and struck an employee. http://tinyurl.com/mgk7mto 

Remember, her office NEVER apologized to me for the comments made in my direction so I don't care what happens to her.... that much proves to me that she's an asshole anyway so good riddance to bad rubbish. 
-Christopher King, J.D.

Yesterday I posted a new video showing Martha's Vineyard-Edgartown District Court personnel violate SJC 1:19 as they continually failed to produce an audio transcript to a father who is proving that his wife issued material lies about him sexually abusing his children and striking her. I sent notice of this video to Candidate Campatelli, who has offered to befriend my friend Clifford Pisano, but who has in reality done nothing for him; I just checked in with him.
Note the FB reaction from Patty Campatelli, who is running for a Court position in Suffolk County and Probate Court:
She told me to fuck off -- but just last week she liked me posting about corruption and petrol prices. The pictures don't lie folks, but apparently she will once she is in office if she supports this kind of hostility toward the press.  She also faux befriended Clifford Pisano, asked him a bunch a questions and did nothing for him. Apparently this is how Massachusetts Court officials operate, corruption and hostility to the free press rule the day. Patently pathetic. 

But is it true or has she been hacked? The image here was provided to me by BostonCab, clearly it doesn't read as if Candidate Campatelli authored it but even if she didn't Lucy she has some 'splainin to do.....Whoa. I am hereby asking her to formally explain all of this. Check here for more info by BostonCab.






Read my email to Boston City Council and others below the fold and in the comments. See also the bounced-back email I sent to the Campatelli campaign at the email address listed on the Official Statement of Organization page.




3 comments:

Christopher King said...

Mean-spirited profanity and disrespect for SJC 1:19 from Patty Campatelli a vapid candidate

Christopher King
11:52 AM (10 minutes ago)

to Felix.Arroyo, Mark.Ciommo, John.R.Connolly, Rob.Consalvo, Maureen.Feeney, Salvatore.LaMa., Bill.Linehan, Stephen.Murphy, Ayanna.Pressley, Michael.Ross, Chuck.Turner, Charles.Yancey, hmb, tml, dcp, ejb, jjf, jlh, reg, staci, sjccountyclerk, SJCReporter, Elizabeth.Bouv., joan.kenney, RMeketon
To All,

Especially to Attorney Corcoran, Councilor LaMattina and Candidate Campatelli:

Please note the insouciant, insolent and deprecatory comment and attitude from someone who aims to be a public servant. Telling me to fuck off while she sees a good man like Peter Coleman struggle in the streets because of lies fabricated by his wife is simply outrageous conduct. I will not and do not suffer fools gladly, and to me Patty Campatelli is a Certified American Fool. She lacks my education, she lacks my experience as a government attorney and she definitely lacks my integrity, yet and still she attempts to label me a loser. She's got a master's in crime and justice to hell with that I've got a law degree from a top 50 law school hahahaa.....

She will rue the day she attempted to insult me because she is not the first political hack I have embarrassed, so LOL dearie.

Candidate Campatelli sees a loser each and every time she looks in the mirror and I am more than happy to point that out to the appropriate audience.

Popcorn and truffle butter optional.
Peace.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2012/09/kingcast-sees-suffolk-county-family.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnq7Dlq3ls

Anonymous said...

THIS IS WHAT PATTY CAMPATELLI SAID TO MY FRIEND'S OLDEST DAUGHTER ONLINE SHE HAS SINCE DELETED IT FROM HER PAGE:

Patty Campatelli for Suffolk County Probate and Family Court 2012
7 hours ago via Mobile
Sal lamattina in hot seat with ethics commission after lying about endorsements cc boston globe b...oston bastard
Like ·
6 people like this.

Sabrina Milisi Would rather him win then you with the harassment you give everyone with ur filthy mouth.
7 hours ago via Mobile · Like · 2

Patty Campatelli for Suffolk County Probate and Family Court 2012 Sabrina...

Ur man is cheating on u. You can work the rest for minimum wage ro give ur kids nothing. Rent ur whole life and ur kids and all of ur mans other kids starve u nasty loser bitch
4 hours ago via Mobile · Like

Patty Campatelli for Suffolk County Probate and Family Court 2012 Sabrina is a loser mother and daughter of a bastard
4 hours ago via Mobile · Like

Sabrina Milisi I will spit in your face when i see you...i own a house with my husband u lonely poor excuse of a person. I love seeing u write this on ur election wall..let ppl see who u are. U a dirtball, ur mother must be rolling in her grave you disrespectful piece of shit. My kids would never go without...u never had kids bc god world never grant an ugly person a child like u.
4 hours ago via Mobile · Like

Sabrina Milisi And me and my mother have a relationship you only could wish to have with ur mother..poor women...now go drink urself tp sleep.
4 hours ago via Mobile · Like

Patty Campatelli for Suffolk County Probate and Family Court 2012 Sabrina melisi or whateva cant count to five and cant provide for her kids. 30 people in one house renting ....and can't even make that. God hates ugly and ur step dad gave ur mama hpv...u know what is next. Sabrina offers nothing to this world. Kill urself and put ur neglected kids up for adoption and give them a chance u welfare skanky bitch bast
4 hours ago via Mobile · Like

Sabrina Milisi HahhahahhahahhahahahHhahahHahhah
4 hours ago via Mobile · Like

Sabrina Milisi You make me laugh you dirty skank...jealous of everyone's life because you have a poor one... like I said before I my kids will never want or need for anything... my mother has 7 kids never had hpv in her life...what's ur excuse. god would never give you a child and the state would never grant u a child....now now I'm getting off Facebook I'm going to go enjoy my family to bad you have none...LOSER.
4 hours ago via Mobile · Like

Sabrina Milisi Cant spell..what r u drunk.
4 hours ago via Mobile · Like · 1

Barbara Swan Moulaison serena what did I tell you about talking to drunken foolish b****** don't talk to strangers she's not worth it she's a dirty bi...h . Print everything...paste this one your wall and then have everyone else post it so everyone knows who patty really is .pill popping boozer
2 hours ago via Mobile · Like

Sabrina Milisi Mom its ok not a big deal....i know my life and i am at a much higher class then her, she is what 54 and i am.only 26....what a sin.
2 hours ago via Mobile · Like

Patty Campatelli for Suffolk County Probate and Family Court 2012 Listen mama and fag step dad who buys tits for your mothers friend haaaaa aaaaaaaa
50 minutes ago via Mobile · Like

Chris Goodwin Wow! You're actually running for office and publicly express yourself in such a manner? You're not very smart.....
18 minutes ago · Unlike · 7

Chris Goodwin If I were Sal LaMattina, I would send you a fruit basket and a thank you card right about now.....
2 minutes ago · Edited · Unlike · 4

Paula Stripling You are supposed to be held to a higher stamdard. YOU WILL NOT HAVE MY VOTE you mud slinger grow up i dont know you but you are an Awful human being
A few seconds ago via Mobile · Like
Like · · Unfollow post · 9 hours ago near Winthrop
Like · · A few seconds ago near Winthrop Massachusetts

Christopher King said...

This entire event has me quite perplexed. If there is a mole in her camp or someone has hijacked her communications she needs to acknowledge it immediately.

And if not, well as I say she should acknowledge that immediately as well.

I have written her campaign directly to inquire and will now seek a phone number to call as well.

Done at 10:38a 4 Sept. 2012 using this phone number I left a detailed message seeking information.

[PDF]
Form CPF 101; STATEMENT or ORGANIZATION °' s° Y
ocpf.blob.core.windows.net/pdf/filers/.../15427-cpf101-1-020612.pd...File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
File with: Director (617)979-8300. Office of ... CANDIDATE; Full Name: Patricia Patty Campatelli ... Phone #1 617~569-0885 E-Mail; pcampatelIi@comcast.net

-The KingCaster.