29 September 2012

KingCast says: "Hey... buy a Moto Guzzi V7 Cafe Racer from Kevin at Seacoast Sport Cycle!"

Or at least get yourself a new rear tyre, which is what I did today LOL. Yah the usual Dunlop Sportmax Q2.... I don't know what the best motorcycle in the World is, but today for me it is a freshly shod 2002 Triumph Sprint ST named Bessie. Here's a good Moto Guzzi V7 Cafe Racer gallery. And here's a video link to a fast 'Guzzi and several others that make a cameos at the Larz Anderson 2012 European bike show and British Iron Association's 2012 show and swap. Anyway, it's beautiful. It's slow. It handles like a dream. Well, slow is relative. Any motorcycle can go quickly enough to raise the hair on the back of your neck if you know what you're doing. And did I forget to mention it's beautiful? Damn, it sure is. Day in day out I like the Breva though. Ain't it right purdy though? Wow. Whacky Italians and their wonderful machines right.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Shit eating grin, personified. As in, "Fuck your Ducati... I ride a Triumph!!!"

I'll buy an Aprilia or Moto Guzzi before I buy a Ducati. Any asshole with a line of credit buys a Ducati, no offense I love the bikes but sheesh... they are on every street corner like a two-bit tramp, not that I know any of those.