01 September 2012

KingCast says the full moon on the vineyard has Court officials looking strange and acting funny as they join Lowell, MA police in child abuse/custody coverup, using SJC 1:19 as subterfuge.

Note the FB reaction from Patty Campatelli, who is running for a Court position in Suffolk County and Probate Court:

31 Jan 2014 Update -- She's under suspension and controversy yet again! Boston Globe reports on the allegation that she had a nutty and struck an employee. 

 Remember, her office NEVER apologized to me for the comments made in my direction so I don't care what happens to her.... that much proves to me that she's an asshole anyway so good riddance to bad rubbish. -Christopher King, J.D. 

She told me to fuck off -- but just last week she liked me posting about corruption and petrol prices. The pictures don't lie folks, but apparently she will once she is in office if she supports this kind of hostility toward the press.  She also faux befriended Clifford Pisano, asked him a bunch a questions and did nothing for him. Apparently this is how Massachusetts Court officials operate, corruption and hostility to the free press rule the day. Patently pathetic. 

Whoa. After similar comments i.e. "bastard" and "fag" it has been reported that her FB was hacked. I am hereby asking her to formally make that claim. Check here for more info by BostonCab

1 Sept 2012 update in another shady Family Law case out of NYC: Daniel Pena (the father) assaulted a police officer last night when the mother served papers for visitation modification on him because of the bad environment at the father's home. He is still in jail. The Court-appointed forensic physician said he was "intrinsically violent" but Judge Silber did not care and awarded custody to the father even though the mother is a fit mother! This was probably due to an inappropriate joviality between Judge Silber, known as a GLBT Activist (Chair at LAMDA) and the the child's paternal grandmother, who has an activist GLBT background as well. Patty is that acceptable to you too... or it is all about protecting the system and your friends. Someone at Clifford Pisano's FB page said she has heard nothing good about you, nor have I. But you've got major press and most of the so-called alternative press who would never dare do what I do on your side so you won't have to worry too much.... Until you have to face me that is. Be that as it may, here are the documents and movies to date on the Sandy Chadee matter, with more to come in short order.

Look at the hate in his eyes, refusing to give me his name.
And he was wrong on the Law to boot.
Corruption runs deep in Massachusetts
What a jackass.
Here is Journal entry and Movie #1, and Journal entry and movie #2 in the series showing the Lowell, MA police department arbitrarily and capriciously denying Mr. Coleman the right to file a complaint about his wife's friend improperly touching their children. The Assistant DA calls on the phone and does nothing and knows nothing. The green-card wife clearly lied repeatedly on issues of whether she filed bogus complaints of sexual abuse, or whether Mr. Coleman struck her as you listen to her courtroom testimony. And for the coup de gras, yesterday after an entire summer of requests and two visits with Yours Truly, they finally gave him a restraining order audio in his favor where he put forth several salient points against her, but even then it is nonfunctional because it cuts out during his portion and cuts to another case. 

Not to mention the redneck who tries to give me the bum's rush "why don't you just leave, you are not registered under SJC 119," he says.

"Because I don't have to," I said. "The new SJC 119 hasn't even taken effect yet." What a jackass this guy is. By the way I pre-registered about a year ago and notified the SJC in person that I would be registering when it became possible. They were supposed to notify me when it was possible, but did not. At any rate I confirmed with them yesterday that the rule has not yet taken effect anyway so once again I was right, as you will see as I shamed a Suffolk County clerk in Movie #2 link supra. Here is a March, 2012 journal entry about it and here is the friggin' Rule read it for yourself, implementation was delayed. 

It is a Good Thing I know what the hell I am doing, having won First Amendment criminal trials (also seen in Movie #2) because the ACLU runs away from this specific issue like the plauge, and there are a bunch of haters out here who love to try to talk trash and to circumscribe my First Amendment Rights as a reporter to gather and to disseminate news. I am not having any parts of that nonsense however, as I resolutely tell this jackass. I call him jackass because he would not give me his name. I know his name though, but if it is not important enough for him to give it to me then I will call him jackass, fair enough. Movie #3 should be playing at a desktop near you by high noon today.

Log: 28 hours11:53:51 3 Sep 2012 to 16:52:32 4 September, 2012 Comcast Business Communications ( [Label IP Address] 1 returning visit Edgartown, Massachusetts, United States Multiline URLs (No referring link) 3 Sep 13:25:30 christopher-king.blogspot.com/

No comments: