15 September 2012

KingCast and dozens of bikers smile as Nashua PD is forced to support the Mike Gannon honorary poker run through the White Mountains.


Flickr photo set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/49208829@N06/

Note: Cody Eller is set for trial in October I will post the trial date tomorrow. You remember him, he's the asshole who deliberately drove his car into a motorcyclist. Clear your calendars so you can meet me in Court for this one. There's Mike and me about to shake hands and follow the matter with our biker brothers in the video below.

You see the triangulation in the top photo? VFW, Janet & Mike and the No Bullshit tags on his Harley Classic that Pam Reynolds rode today. There is also a STOP sign in between the No BS and the American flag, a nice touch eh? Mike Gannon nearly lost his life and suffered permanent injury fighting for the purported ideals of this Country. He nearly lost his life this summer too, but fought back after a month-long clinically-induced coma after the VA botched his surgery but that's another matter. 

Sadly this Country, by and through its judicial and executive branches gives him no respect in return as noted hereinbelow, read the PS and watch the videos. Anyway, it is also sad that I did not win the chainsaw offered as a raffle prize by Nashua Power. Had I won that I would have used it to shred whatever is left of the NH Constitution LOL. What I did win, however was the right to enter the VFW without threat of arrest, see the bottom video on that one. For that matter it was a remarkable day as Nashua PD did not threaten to arrest Mr. Gannon, Pamela Reynolds or me.... and that my friends is unheralded. A teaser video will follow tomorrow. More stills and video captures will follow throughout the evening, and the feature length film will be a few weeks as I have not only my own video, but comprehensive video from the 'Vette cam!
Up top Pam is all smiles. Below she reveals the usual response when having to deal with Nashua's finest. As for me, I'm headed to the First Circuit Court of Appeals.

PS: There are several relevant videos below the fold and more (including our visits to the FBI office in Boston where they ignored us) if you run a word search in YouTube. In the first video above the fold you can see that Nashua PD was in no hurry to hold a trial on the 1 July 2011 Unconstitutional beat down and macing occasioned because he was running video on two dirty Dicks. Now all of a sudden they want to hurry up and hold trial on or about 25 September if memory serves me well. Go for it guys, let the jury see him come in with that walker and I'll be there to capture each and every minute of it. Note in this video, conducted several weeks before we knew he would be sick, I said "I will always be there for Mike Gannon...."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is all about Free Speech. After all the gov’t (and their corporate cronies) censor the media and ban books like “America Deceived II”.
Last link of “America Deceived II” before it is completely censored:
http://www.amazon.com/America-Deceived-II-Possession-interrogation/dp/1450257437