13 August 2012

Newsflash: Paul Ryan is even more of a First Amendment hater than would-be Mitt Romney running mate Kelly Ayotte!

True enough I didn't speak out of turn but the also true enough there was no need to body slam this 71 year-old man and Paul Ryan is a complete piece of shit for making a blood pressure joke afterward. Just a complete piece of shit. Speaking of shit, I wonder if he got any on him when he was all pressed up behind Mitt the other day. 

Yep.... If you dare to complain or question Republicans they throw you out, Kelly Ayotte did it to me and I sued her and we going to Court of Appeals now after the Court helped her hide the truth as clearly noted in my Rule 59E Motion. KingCast v. Ayotte, 2010-CV-501. But what do I know about the First Amendment, I've only won a few First Amendment trials....

No comments: