11 August 2012

KingCast investigates a possible pending pubic hair lawsuit against Bostons Barking Crab?


On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 11:29 PM, xxxxxxxx wrote: 
On the evening of August 5 2012 @ 9:55pm I, XXXXXXX walked into the barking crab and was greeted by a seated waitress who asked if she could help me. I said can I order something to go .. and she said the kitchen might be closed and to go to the outside bar and check. I requested the restroom and she directed me to it.. As I entered the outdoor bar.. I noticed plates coming out and wanted to get my order in.. I went to the bar and was greeted by the bartender who said she would go to the kitchen and see if I could still order a simple lobster roll. As she did and confirmed the ok she came back and placed my order. Minutes later a lobster roll came out in which I began to eat.. And as I got just about half way through my sandwich I felt a hair in my mouth. As I looked into the plate before I put down the lobster roll .. I noticed an obvious collection of pubic hairs. I began to gag as I was completely grossed out. 

At the same moment a waitress had asked me how was everything and I showed her as I got up to step outside and spit out whatever particles that were left in my mouth. As I did that she had taken the plate in the front dining area and showed it to a Manager. As I returned inside to take a photo .. Is when I noticed she had taken it away .. Moments later a Manager named Craig came and introduced himself and at that time I told him that I was trying hard not to lose my shit for obvious reason. He stated he totally understood and that I wouldn't have to pay for the meal. Still grossed out I was speechless and disgusted with the find of again obvious long black pubic hairs collection that were obviously placed in the white of my sandwich carton and sandwich. He continued to say that he was going to talk to the kitchen to see why this was. And further more he was there 5 days a week and that he would take care of me if I cared to come back. By 10:15pm I was in my car and pulled over to vomit twice ..

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Just fucking vile. I have known the victim for 4 years now and he has never been the type to bullshit or to seek any sort of notoriety or litigation. When he says there were nasty pube looking hairs in his sandwich, it happened that way. Barking Crab managers tell me it didn't happen but acknowledge comping his meal. That's bullshit. You don't comp a meal if "nothing happened."