16 July 2012

KingCast and Washington journos discuss Kelly Ayotte as "Dan Quayle revisited" and the Free Press lawsuit KingCast v. Ayotte, NH GOP and Nashua PD, 2010-CV-501.

Some folks have had the nerve to try to get on my case for calling Kelly Ayotte corrupt, feckless and generally irresponsible. Well cast aspersions on me no more, and instead focus on her own political party, who likened her to "Dan Quayle revisited." NH Republicans recently admitted that Kelly Ayotte "would be a poor pick for VP." Heck, her own constituents said she was "full of shit," LOL. Query, does one really have to hurl invective.... or can you just sort of pitch it, I wonder. Anyway you can read the comments to the story above for the links I submitted or not, but I will have plenty more to say as my free press lawsuit heads toward SCOTUS. I will file my Notice of Appeal tomorrow morning. Read my Rule 59E Motion noting relevant facts ignored that the Court shut down with one insouciant comment: "Denied." It doesn't matter so much that Judge John J. McConnell is a Democrat and that Kelly and her pals party line voted against his ascension to the bench. It doesn't matter much that I told him at Oral Argument "Your Honor Case Western doesn't graduate any dummies."  His Honor is a Case Law grad '83, I am from '93. No, what matters is that I am a threat to the establishment and must be kept in check. I keep on keeping on regardless. 

As to my interviews, I am not at liberty to say with whom I spoke just yet.... loose lips sink ships. See the punch line to the 1990 Indy Star feature below, which is funny because the Quayles are in-laws to the Pulliams, who publish and otherwise run the Star. Anyway let's just say that one of these two respected Washington-based journos is running a story this week, and the other one will continue his interview with me tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Michael Holman said...

She must believe she is a "Teflon Don" as well.......