14 May 2012

Nasty Revere MA Mayor's Office Calls Cops on Pesky EPA 21-E EPA Coverup Reporter at 525 Beach Street.

I guess people are Googling after reading the 16 May 2012 Revere Journal story.


The second movie is from last week. Here is your back story, and here is a good background journal entry.


Oh, wait, I forgot. According to developer's Counsel Howard Brown I am not "real media." I know, I know... because "real media" doesn't do this sort of thing too much anymore but I'm just one of those old school types.... sorry. So too is Carlos Miller... he was noting on his FB page he never grows tired of the old hand in-the-camera picture, not unlike shielding yourself from a lightning storm with a bucket of water or an erector set.


NOTE: The "value" of the 525 Beach Street property majestically spiked with NO CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS, from $446K to its final sale price to developers at $67k or 750K I believe it was. Good work when you can get it, right. 

2 comments:

Christopher King said...

Nasty Revere MA Mayor's Office Calls Cops on Pesky EPA 21-E EPA Coverup Reporter at 525 Beach Street.

Christopher King
5:44 AM (1 minute ago)

to stephen.johnson, hmb, tml, dcp, ejb, jjf, jlh, reg, staci, sjccountyclerk, SJCReporter, Elizabeth.Bouv., joan.kenney, RMeketon, Lincoln, iris.davis, scorcoran, Clifford, kalila, dkrassnoff, seth, gene, Lee, Jodi, richieireton

Top O' the Morning to All. I am off to cover another Nashua Police Department beat down and then off to the Hubert Humphrey Civil Rights Gala in DC so you're safe for a while.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2012/05/nasty-revere-ma-mayors-office-calls.html

As noted and quoted: "....but I'm just one of those old school types.... sorry. So too is Carlos Miller... he was noting on his FB page he never grows tired of the old hand in-the-camera picture, not unlike shielding yourself from a lightning storm with a bucket of water or an erector set."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSEZ3NMz0tc

Christopher King said...

Part of an email between Reporter Seth Daniels and me regarding some information that I ain't telling anyone about until he does:

*******

Seth no worries Clifford sent it over.

As to Ms. Houston and cleanups well I have no opinion on that, my ONLY opinion is on the FACT that the test results showed positive for contamination and the zoning application misrepresented that fact by implying that testing had never occurred. As a zoning manager I would say THAT's NOT COOL.

As to the organic chemist, well I lived with one for about 17 years, great to have in a pinch when you break expensive lab equipment in high school pulling pranks. "Dad, can you bring me home a 400ml graduated erlenmeyer flask....." LOL.

I going to read this info now have a great day.
C