11 May 2012

KingCast warns Attorney Howard Brown, Revere City Solicitor Paul Capizzi and Ira Novoselsky on 525 Beach Street EPA 21-E & zoning coverup: Don't threaten me with arrest or you will pay for it.


To all: You should be aware that in addition to my managerial zoning experience noted in the above short film, I completely forgot that sixteen (16) years ago I won a zoning/Civil Rights case for developers looking to establish low-cost housing for the frail, elderly handicapped so I'm not too included to hear any nonsense from any of you, are we clear? Good.


Dear Miles:
To recap our conversation this morning when I telephoned you at 11:22 a.m. and you reluctantly provided Solicitor Capizzi's name. "Why do you want to know that?" you asked, and I told you "He's the man you said I would be meeting with regarding my issues so I have every right to know his name." Apparently you didn't want me digging up this 23 March, 2010 feature from Richard Ireton about the Mayor's love-interest, influence-peddling and money trail.


One: Ira Novoselsky owes me an apology for cuffing his nasty, germ-filled ball cap over the end of my camera. I put disinfectant on it when I got back to my office. 


Two: Solicitor Paul Capizzi may not hide behind some purported threat I made in order to deny me the meeting you promised between the two of us when I went to complain to you last week about these issues: 


Councilor Novoselsky's actions and my request that Mayor Rizzo issue an Order to Revere and Chelsea Developers to produce the original test report from McPhail & Associates because the public was denied the Right-to-Know the actual contamination levels at 525 Beach Street throughout the entire zoning process, even though the testing was completed on 1 June, 2011 as noted in the zoning application signed off on by the developer and owner. I have notified MassDEP on that matter.


Lastly, don't ever threaten me again, Sir: Let me tell you what is going to happen. I am coming in with my camera again next week and if you call the police on me I will record all of it and sue you and everyone in the Mayor's Office and the City Solicitor for false arrest so fast it will make your head spin. It is not a threat, it is a promise. I might even draft a template before you do it so I can file it the same day after I post bail. With the exception of Attorney Brown, you guys are all public servants, and it is high time you start acting like it, lest you add my name to the long list of lawsuits you have paid out. And please inform your officers not to call me a "black nigger" as they did in the Israel Vieux case.... well they can, they'll just have to pay extra for that privilege. With that, enjoy your weekend.

No comments: