15 May 2012

KingCast Presents Nashua PD Blue.... and Black: The Arrest, Beating and OC Spraying of Jeffrey Riel and Another.

Jeffrey Riel consults with lawyer Paul Borchard at today's arraignment.

On or about 2 May Jeffrey Riel was walking along the railroad tracks as dozens of people do in Nashua every night when the police stopped him for allegedly suspicious activity as others walked around him at the same time. It turns out there was some sort of probation violation from Virginia, but those close to him say he may have been unaware because the DMV and other LE were not even aware. We will see how that unfolds. The following is a verbatim excerpt from my phone conversation with a witness to the beatings of Jeffrey Riel and Another who was present. 

"The police said we got him on suspicious behavior... he was just walking down the tracks (near Margarita's) to get some beers.... The cops kept trying to get us out of there. They kept rushing us. I think there's way much more to this. 

"He freaked out and ran a bit but stopped and laid down and said 'I give up I give up'. They beat him on the ground them pulled his hands in the air and continued to beat him all over legs, face, head all over like they wanted to get a few more licks in. They were pepper spraying him and kept beating him as they stood him up and I was screaming stop beating him stop beating him. I wish I had the presence of mind to get my phone out but I was so shocked, and anyway Nashua PD beats people who video them." 

"They can't do that anymore did you hear about the Glick Decision and Memorandum from AG Mike Delaney to local police?" (Related video is posted along with witness statements from the Mike Gannon/Pamela Reynolds beatdown) courtroom video to follow tonight).

"No, I wish I had had known about that AG opinion... I've never seen anything like this in my life. I'm not used to seeing people I love getting beat down by the police." "They said 'Ma'am you need to keep your mouth shut.' I said no I'm not going to keep my mouth shut you kept beating them and he gave up.... Then they said 'let's take her in.' "I said you don't even know who I am and what would you be charging me with... I'll keep my mouth shut..... for now......"

But she didn't and Yours Truly and David Horan, attorney for the other person who was also beat down have received witness statements from this individual who decided to Take a Stand against what she perceives to be outright police brutality. To add insult to injury, Attorney Horan informs me that after the other person bailed out she was served yet again through Wilton PD on Sunday with an order to appear in Court where Prosecutor Evelyn King (no relation thank goodness) tried to raise the bail sua sponte. Judge Crocker resolutely denied such attempt, but what did happen is that they levied yet another charge against her and demanded a blood sample, which Attorney Horan has objected. He is aghast and so too is NH PD Investigator Cheryl Stafford-Rogers, with whom I conversed today at today's arraignment where Mr. Riel pleaded not guilty to 2+2 counts of assault and resisting arrest. Unfortunately she was not authorized to show me the pictures of multiple bruises he sustained but they will all be public at some point barring dismissal of charges.

To those of you who are afraid to give your names to Telegraph Reporter Pat Meighan for fear of retaliation by Nashua PD, I can only say that government will never get better if we remain afraid of the bad cops. I know it is not your fault that you are in this situation but I strongly encourage you to come forward, publicly. This is one case that deserves it for reasons I have stated, and for some that I have not... yet.
And with that I'm off to this year's Humbert Humphrey Civil Rights Gala. What I am doing there is for me to know, and you to find out... at a time I deem appropriate.

PS: Speaking of hatred and contempt for the media and the public at-large, it seems folks in DC are taking a keen interest in my pending litigation against Kelly Ayotte, that pawn of corrupt law enforcement that she is. Actually she's a dual capacity, pawn and Queen whom the GOP believes and dash the distance, like a rook. Anyway I was going to edit out the other searches but then I realized that 2/3 of them deal with former NH AG Kelly Ayotte. Fun stuff take a read below the fold. It's like a new Internet game of chance, just lick on any link you like!
United States Senate (

United States Senate ( [Label IP Address]    0 returning visits
United States FlagWashington, District Of Columbia, United States    
(No referring link)
15 May17:44:06
15 May17:47:01
(No referring link)
15 May17:49:35
15 May17:50:00
(No referring link)
15 May17:50:16
15 May17:50:32
15 May17:51:59
 kingcast.net/ (Exit Link)
(No referring link)
15 May17:52:13
15 May17:53:43
15 May17:56:20
Road Runner ( [Label IP Address]    0 returning visits
United States FlagMcallen, Texas, United States    
15 May17:53:36
15 May17:54:25
Apm Terminals ( [Label IP Address]    0 returning visits
United States FlagStaten Island, New York, United States    
15 May17:52:33
15 May17:52:42
United States Senate ( [Label IP Address]    0 returning visits
United States FlagWashington, District Of Columbia, United States    
15 May17:35:52
15 May17:37:37
15 May17:37:54
15 May17:38:51
15 May17:38:53
15 May17:41:22
15 May17:41:28
15 May17:41:37
15 May17:41:44
15 May17:42:10
15 May17:42:10
15 May17:43:52
15 May17:43:56
15 May17:44:03
(No referring link)
15 May17:44:47
15 May17:49:19
Wildblue Communications ( [Label IP Address]    0 returning visits
United States FlagUnited States    
15 May17:48:46
United States Senate ( [Label IP Address]    0 returning visits
United States FlagWashington, District Of Columbia, United States    
15 May17:42:53
15 May17:43:39
15 May17:43:49
15 May17:45:08

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Hey Brian are they still feeding Nashua PD Wheaties? Perhaps a switch to Klonopin is in order.

Christopher King
7:24 AM (9 minutes ago)

to Alexander, BennettS, LavoieD, EmilyHeil, Marta.Modiglia., ryan, vbarry, sberwick, michael.delaney, mike.delaney, reporter, Ripholden, HousePublicWor., david.cote, phil.preston, franpotter, robert.thompson, nancy_elliott, silvawards589, jeff, brownenh, rick.watrous, will.smith, grichardson, nixonraichelaw

Top O' the Morning, Counselor.

Relative to our prior email chain reproduced below, on further review it's not Wheaties, it is indeed a can of hate, telling the witness who spoke to me she had "better keep her mouth shut."

We are not having any of THAT.



And Prosecutor King takes the cake, sending out Notice on a Sunday to revoke or to change bail on the following Monday, sounds like the stunts that your uber boss Kelly Ayotte and her disgraced Prosecutor Bill Albrecht twice tried to pull me before David Horan, Rob Wilson and I stomped on their little party. This one is going to be stomped as well, just as sure as your men stomped all over Jeffrey Riel's body with their little weapons of hate.

I'm off to the Hubert Humphrey Civil Rights Gala in DC. I will be sure to send your regards. Also I apologize for the poor audio reproduction. I'll be certain to step up my game for the balance of this case, and that of Mr. Mike Gannon's as well.

Have a nice day.

What are they feeding those guys?

Christopher King 5/27/11
Really Brian.... Really? http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/05/nashua-...

Brian Cullen 5/31/11
Wheaties. Nice bit adding the Bourne case to the blog, except that it’s inacc...

Christopher King

to Brian
Seems more like a can of hate to me.

I have duly noted your response to both the Ridley post and to the Bourne post and will continue to do so each and every time I mention it, in the interests of fairness.

As for NH (or any other courts) slamming Plaintiffs and not awarding attorney fees, welcome to the U.S.A. circa 2011........ the Judiciary is largely put there to help enforce the police state and to protect the government and far too often, big business.

Enjoy the day Brian, I know it is a bit unusual to see that strange orangy orb in the sky, I heard it is called "the sun" or something or other.

Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People
http://MortgageMovies.blogspot.com -- Documenting Deceit