22 May 2012

KingCast and Mortgage Movies Video: Drouin Case -- Wells Fargo, Sand Canyon and Option One Lose Motion to Dismiss in NH Federal Court.


This case supports everything I've been arguing to the U.S. DOJ about my status as a journalist exempt from payment of FOIA fees as noted in yesterday's journal entry. NH District Court Judge LaPlant recognized in Drouin v. AHMSI, Wells Fargo and Option One (NH Dist 11-CV-596) that Sand Canyon did not exist and could not have Assigned ANYTHING, as I noted more than a year ago in the Jeanne Ingress NH cases where Judge Diane Nicolosi played dumb and allowed Wells Fargo lawyer Shawn Masterson to provide hearsay testimony about having the original documents "in his desk." Selected clips are provided in this dual-purpose  documentary short film that will be posited with the DOJ later this week as a Motion for Reconsideration to DOJ Counsel Janice Galli McLeod. Query, will Judge Paul Barbadoro ignore this precedent from his Brethren when Ms. Ingress mounts this argument later this week? Will there be a split between judges in the same single District? The mind boggles.


KingCast/Mortgage Movies: We know exactly what the hell we are talking about.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Christopher King
7:57 AM (0 minutes ago)

to smasterson, phalperin, jsavage, gls, mshechtman, sshechtman, Jeanne
Hi Shawn,

This case is just so fascinating I thought I would share it with you! Ain't life grand? If you have any questions, or if you would stil like to take me up on the Veuve Clicquot Challenge just hit me up here. Unlike your "originals" I really do have some in my cooler.

Should I double.... or quintiple up and bring in all five name partners too?

Just let me know, and y'all have a great day now you hear....

http://mortgagemovies.blogspot.com/2012/05/kingcast-and-mortgage-movies-video.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50fXCojAkI

Sincerely,