30 April 2012

KingCast says Sunlight Foundation to review missing Senate Ethics Complaint against Senator Kelly Ayotte.

Tuesday 1 May 2012 update: I telephoned Ethics today, informed them I was taping and was told that there is nothing on file regarding my complaint. I must re-issue a complaint. I will, today. And then I will call them once every week until they beg for mercy. United States Citizens deserve more than this sort of outright malfeasance.

Final KingCast Ethics Complaint Against Senator Kelly Ayotte Chief of Staff John Easton as He Seeks Donatio...
Dear Sunlight Foundation:


I enjoyed listening to your commentary on this morning's NPR story on Mitt Romney's closed-book Big Money Bundlers campaign finance schemes. I have some things for your immediate consideration, chiefly my missing in action (MIA) Senate Ethics Complaint against Senator Kelly Ayotte, a woman certainly on Mitt Romney's short list for VP running mate. While the two of them are both horrible when it comes to open government and free press (read this), the direct point of inquiry involves my free press lawsuit against Kelly Ayotte, the NH GOP and Nashua PD, which his a horrible track record in terms of harassing people who run video of them. Just google Dave Ridley, Pamela Reynolds and Mike Gannon (links later I am on the run now but start with this one, it has all the links). Don't forget to read all about Kelly's connections with Goldman Sachs that make her ignore consumer fraud.


Now as to Senator Ayotte, she and her Chief of Staff John Easton lied while generating public donations to fight my lawsuit (KingCast v. Ayotte et al. 2010-CV-501) which stems from several denials of coverage and threats to have me arrested during her campaign run. There were public invites to the media, and of course I am media, as prior to law school I edited the Ohio Call & Post and reported for the Indianapolis Star and have been actively engaged in online journalism now for seven (7) years. Easton actually had the nerve to say that I have filed "frivolous lawsuits" against Kelly Ayotte when there is not one scintilla of evidence to support such claim. That is why I filed this Ethics Complaint and tried to follow up on it last year and last month as noted in the video at top. Below is a post hearing video from the 5 December, 2011 Motion to Dismiss hearing. Fact of the matter is, I filed a well-pled Complaint that should definitely hurdle Iqbal and Twombly; we shall see. Thank you in advance for reviewing these issues.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Just spoke with them now:

Investigate Kelly Ayotte ASAP -- she's dirty.
Inbox
x

Christopher King
3:02 PM (3 minutes ago)

to contact
Sunlight Foundation to review Senator Kelly Ayotte missing Ethics Complaint: Staff lied while seeking $$.
http://tinyurl.com/75zr6ng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?

feature=player_embedded&v=YObSTVVEMmE

http://www.scribd.com/doc/91852374/Final-KingCast-Ethics-Complaint-Against-Senator-Kelly-Ayotte-Chief-of-Staff-John-Easton-as-He-Seeks-Donations-to-Fight-Free-Press-Racial-Lawsuit

YouTube - Videos from this email