17 April 2012

KingCast says Kelly Ayotte NH AG successor Mike Delaney hates House Redress & Grievances Comittee because he's a bought-and-sold pawn of LE and the banksters, just like Kelly.


As seen on Stop Judicial Child Abuse.
From a former AAG to AG Delaney:
New Hampshire is a beautiful State with an all-too-often ugly government. But don't take my word for it, listen to these people -- including some of the more responsible Statesmen. I am alternately thrilled and saddened to present this movie as my best news-oriented short film ever, both in terms of production and underlying content. Unfortunately I get the feeling I will have many more opportunities on this subject matter. Get your popcorn ready, I will draw the truffle butter and Chimay.


These are not the stories of tinfoil hat-wearing misanthropes. These are real people living real lives who are being completely screwed because of politics, money and corruption.


Michael Holman on Rep Kevin Avard's show in Nashua, NH yesterday.
I have had to upload this video three (3) times now, it should finally work by 2:30p. Meanwhile here is something for you to think about relative to the above video: I filed a Senate Ethics Complaint against Kelly Ayotte's Chief of Staff John Easton when he lied and said that I had filed "frivolous lawsuits" against Kelly when there is absolutely no basis in fact or law for such statement. He did it seeking public money to defend my Free Press lawsuit that was argued 5 Dec. 2011 and still pending decision after I made all of the NH Federal Judiciary recuse themselves. 


Here's the kicker: WePapers has eliminated the Complaint. And of course Senate Ethics has never reached out to me despite several phone calls and the passing of almost an entire calendar year. Read the journal entry and try to click on the complaint good luck with that.I will have to upload it again.  I will leave it to the reader to infer what happened there, but it sure does taste like strange fruit to me... nest-ce pas?


New Hampshire is a beautiful State with an all-too-often ugly government. But don't take my word for it, listen to these people -- including some of the more responsible Statesmen. I am alternately thrilled and saddened to present this movie as my best news-oriented short film ever, both in terms of production and underlying content. Unfortunately I get the feeling I will have many more opportunities on this subject matter.


These are not the stories of tinfoil hat-wearing misanthropes. These are real people living real lives who are being completely screwed because of politics and money.
Watch for KingCast comprehensive coverage of today's landmark press conference 
held by the NH House Redress and Grievances Committee 
in response to NH AG Mike Delaney's ill-grounded criticism.

Kelly Ayotte successor Mike Delaney is a complete tool. Read this about Mike and read my "Prostitution isn't all" journal entry about Goldman Sachs and Kelly. And remember the Charles Glenn case, where Delaney covered up for illegally withholding evidence? Don't go to the Union Leader like Arthur Ginsberg because they will interview you and then fail to run a story, ahem. I am going up to Concord today to video and perhaps testify at the Committee and Michael Holman will be there, discussing how Kelly Ayotte, Mike Delaney and the State of NH and CT are indeed "motivated by an agenda that does not include a search for the truth." The Courts raided his house in WA State and took his children, only to send them to a drug-addled mother who allowed the son to be hit by a car without a bicycle helmet, resulting in a coma. Then a Judge even hid a drug raid at the mother's home from him. Mr. Holman will be taping this evening in Nashua, I believe with State Rep. Kevin Avard for public access television. Speaking of media, watch Kelly's response to an little old lady on the Occupy movement and the banksters at Nashua town hall.


"The House Redress of Grievances Committee has shown a bias against state workers that could threaten the safety of at-risk children, New Hampshire Attorney General Michael Delaney said yesterday, outlining his concerns in a letter to Speaker Bill O'Brien that marks the latest high-profile disagreement between Delaney and the House's Republican leadership.


"I believe the one-sided hearings by the Redress of Grievance Committee are having a chilling effect on those who perform an essential function of state government - protecting children from abuse and neglect," Delaney wrote.


Delaney highlighted a series of questions posed to the state's Division for Children, Youth and Families by members of the legislative committee, which O'Brien resurrected last year to hear complaints from New Hampshire citizens. The questions "would lead any neutral observer to conclude that the committee is motivated by an agenda that does not include a search for the truth," Delaney said. 


KingCast says: "Mike, give it up man, you are a joke... or more accurately a crying sham(e)."

4 comments:

Michael Holman said...

I called to speak to Delaney today and of course he is out of the office. I told the receptionist, "of course he is, he is at the redress. Tell him I intend to get some of his administration put in prison". I then said thank you. Delaney sees blatant crimes and instead of addressing the crimes seeks to hide and dismantle the investigative source, the same he does to journalists not siding with his regime. He is an idiot who I intend to bring to justice, just as soon as I get another bigot to pay me for aerospace work....he hired me sight unseen and was perturbed I was African American in the end.....New England, try the veil....

Christopher King said...

That's odd... because I didn't see him there.

What I also have not seen is any response from the U.S. Senate Ethics folks relative to my complaint against Kelly Ayotte/Chief of Staff John Easton, as noted in the body of the journal entry.

WePapers DELETED IT from their server, much the same way that Kelly DELETED her emails, remember that?

I do.

*******

Ethics Complaint against Kelly Ayotte Chief of Staff John Easton
Inbox
x


Christopher King
6/13/11

to 12022247416, 12022241851, jennifer.parent, Jack, Brian, gmacdonald, ralph, michael, bcc: davecoltin, bcc: davecoltin, bcc: Sam, bcc:

Dear Senate Ethics Committee and Senate Office of Public Records:

I hope to hear from you before the Close of Business tomorrow, 14 June 2011.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/06/kingcast-warns-kelly-ayotte-chief-of.html

I will have one of my area affiliates retrieve a copy of the Funding Request this week.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration of this crucial issue.

Respectfully submitted,

Final KingCast Ethics Complaint against Senator Kelly Ayotte Chief of Staff John Easton as he seeks donations to fight Free Press-Racial lawsuit .docx
587K View Download

Christopher King said...

You get the feeling that Mike Delaney would sell his soul and avoid his own mother to keep the fiefdom intact:

-----Original Message-----
From: D'Allesandro, Lou
To: davecoltin
Sent: Tue, Nov 29, 2011 4:46 pm
Subject: RE: Attorney General Response/ Bob Kinsella Response

I sent everything to Councilor Burton and he forwarded everything to the Attorney General. We are currently waiting for a reply.

From: davecoltin@netscape.net [mailto:davecoltin@netscape.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:55 AM
To: D'Allesandro, Lou
Subject: Fwd: Attorney General Response/ Bob Kinsella Response


Lou,

This is a very important email train from the US attorney to me. At precisely the same time that Bob Kinsella was forwarding this, Senator Leahy and Attorney General Holder were addressing the Senate Judiciary Committee saying that no one is above the law.

Kelly Ayotte's response is at the end of the email. It is very clear that Kinsella knew that he could not possibly defend Kelly's written statement and then panicked by trying to claim that the investigation had been called off.

It is quite remarkable that Kelly responded without addressing any of my witness statement allegations, especially those of Mary Knecht.

As you see, there is lot of information here that you have not seen previously, which, in itself, could lead to an investigation. And there is a lot more that you should see before making the decision not to meet.

Ultimately, I believe you are most interested in protecting your good friend Chief Justice Dalianas. Silence is not the answer. If you have not listened to Linda's remarks in which she specifically addresses me by name at the end of her nomination hearing, I suggest you do so.

The fact that the court rarely accepts original jurisdiction submissions is not a reason to overlook the facts. She should have tried harder to come up with a better response.

Again, I am requesting that we get together.

Sincerely,

Dave Coltin

Anonymous said...

Kinsella is a poor excuse for a person, attorney and Chief of Criminal Investigators.

Ralph Holder
Master of Arts, Criminal Justice.