01 March 2012

KingCast watches Judges LaPlante and McAuliffe take recusal powders in Catholic Diocese case of Ryan v. Krause, but why didn't Magistrate Landya B. McCafferty?

1 March 2012 Update: I noted last week that Judge LaPlante "is clearly enmeshed with the Catholic Diocese in its fullest extant," and so it came to pass that he bailed out under 28 U.S.C. §455. Now Judge McAuliffe takes a powder because he has worked with Court Clerk Ann Mulvee, who is married to a Defendant, Bishop Robert Mulvee. See the thumbnail of the 27 Feb Recusal. Now here's the kicker:


1) The Order from Judge LaPlante directing Magistrate Judge McCafferty to carry out tasks isn't worth the paper it is printed on because he is acknowledging by way of recusal that he doesn't have Jurisdiction, got me?

2) Why is it that Magistrate Judge Landya B. McCafferty (who held Court as NH Attorney Discipline Tzar) is not recused given her marriage to someone intimately involved with the Diocese and St. Thomas Aquinas School? 


Answer: Because I already busted her for not recusing on my free press case, KingCast v. Kelly Ayotte, NH GOP and Nashua PD 2010-CV-501. And you know what is even more ridiculous? When I moved to have her recused for having worked for my opposing counsel at McLane, Graf (where Kelly used to work and where her mentor worked) Judge Paul Barbadoro wrote that my Motion "was entirely without merit."  May the record reflect that Judges never recuse themselves when there is no merit to the allegation. 


Then, when Judge Barbadoro refused to void her Order based on my argument that the conflict obviously existed prior to her hearing my TRO matter I asked him to certify the Order for Interlocutory Appeal and then he took a powder. The Courts are a hot mess, but don't get mad at me, I'm just your humble narrator. And yes, I know exactly what the hell I'm doing in and out of a courtroom, contrary to the wishful thinking of my detractors.
-Alex (A/K/A the Spook who sat by the door as a State AAG).



No comments: