06 March 2012

KingCast to Montana District Judge Richard Cebull: Get off the bench you racist fool, maybe Senators Ayotte and McCain will initiate Impeachment proceedings.

23,400 hits in 22 hours, not bad. Anyway, I say that notwithstanding the fact that there is no love lost between the President and me, although his office does read this journal see item #3. The larger point is that re-spreading a "joke" like that, which isn't even funny, informs the World of this bastard's judicial temperament and his views on race. Query, how did this racist attitude impact his decision-making processes over the years when minority litigants or defendants were involved..... Shit I can tell you right now, right. This guy is a piece of shit, and it is time -- past time -- for him to go. Brothers and Sisters and progressive white people: All the Mormon reason to stay the hell out of there. Here's the "joke" 
"A little boy said to his mother; 'Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?' " the e-mail joke reads. "His mother replied, 'Don't even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!' "
That's funny when I was a kid I asked Uncle Don "How come you're white?" He said "Son I'm not REALLY your Uncle but we're all family." 

Now then as to Senators Kelly Ayotte and John McCain, who hate pesky black journos like me (especially when we graduated from higher-ranking law schools) why don't you stop busying yourselves with your party-line votes against RI Judge John J. McConnell -- who at least tries to protect America from Mortgage Foreclosure Fraud -- and get busy on someone who is truly worthy of censure. Oh, wait. I know why you won't do anything. It's because you are just as racist as Richard Cebull and you need to catch a clue about how to live your lives in unity, exemplified by artists like Retna, whom I had the pleasure of interviewing just this weekend:


Anonymous said...

CONTEXT you idiot. You don't even explain what it is that you're upset about. You just assume that your audience knows already. Well I don't. What did this judge do?

Christopher King said...

Apparently you're the idiot who can't read.

Not only does it spell out what he did in the journal entry, there is a thing called a hyperlink for you to click on as well.