01 March 2012

KingCast presents "Raindrops in Boston" with Canon 60D, Canon 24-85 3.5-4.5 USM, Rode SVM and Christian Kleine's "Bitter Things."


From the compilation "Putting the Morr back in Morrissey." 


Yes, when I'm not busy documenting deceit, corruption, corporate and government malfeasance I do like to take a little time out to appreciate the beauty this World has to offer. I own no rights to this song and hope that YouTube and the lawyers allow this one to stay, as they typically do these days. Hell maybe they even get a few sales from it. This song fit the moment so well I had to do it. Video up by 2:30p.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great!

Christian

Christopher King said...

Thanks man I kinda like it too! Unfortunately I no longer live there so I cannot replicate with the Zeiss pancake :)

C