06 March 2012

KingCast NH: Subpoenas issued to four Keene area judges on political corruption.


My affiliate site Stop Judicial Child Abuse reports from the completely malfeasant Cheshire County Superior Court, where I faced bogus Felony charges for Attempted Felony Extortion when I issued a simple Demand Letter to now-fired Jaffrey, NH PD Chief Martin Dunn.... who is now drawing disability from NH taxpayers and blaming it on me. Seriously, Google it if you don't believe me, I'm too busy. Charges were dropped but we did get a great screen capture of former AG John Arnold who was oh-so-worried about "who's funding this.... who's paying for the constant I take it, coverage of Mr. King....." Don't worry about it Your Honor, frankly it's none of your stinking business. Basically those fokkers tried to revoke my bail twice so they could get me in their dirty little jail cell but I had top-notch counsel, including former lead Hillsborough Prosecutor David Horan because of who used to work for and they never got the satisfaction of arresting me or putting me in their fucked-up little dungeon. Piss on the lot of them, I say. And take aim to splash some on Montana's racist jackass judge Richard Cebull too while you're at it. I'll be dammed assholes like that can take my tax dollars and spend them like that without my analysis and comment.

1 comment:

Michael Holman said...

Wow, maybe I can subpoena Judge Albee to Connecticut for my custody hearing and she can elaborate on her civil rights attack upon my families rights.......