13 February 2012

KingCast note to self, and to the World: Android phones suck.

Related website: Droid sucks. Two Samsung Galaxy S phones. A brand new Motorola Atrix 4G. Three fucking losers, the first Galaxy was returned under warranty for some reason I can't remember, the second one was okay but had text message issues. And now a third one refuses to download text pictures or to click-through on phone numbers that are inserted into the text message. There is a very special text picture that I want and thanks to this piece of shit, I can't get it. And I got to spend a total of well over an hour on the phone talking to polite and well-meaning but ultimately ineffective support staff. It it happens often according to my Google search. And no,  I'm not gonna' go reset my privacy settings and lose all the goddamn phone numbers and text messages, that would defeat the point now, wouldn't it?

I have a shoot in the morning but when I return home the first thing I do is, I go over to best buy with my 3 week-old Atrix, slap it on the table and say "Give me another iPhone, please."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling!

iPhone is just SO much better!

Good luck