29 February 2012

KingCast & Mortgage Movies celebrate LaMar Gunn's Complaint getting robo-signer notary Nikole Shelton decommissioned for life.

Meanwhile, I guess an activist, educated black homeowner who fights foreclosure and banking corruption cannot win a County Recorder election. In Pennsylvania I'm sure the establishment hates Nancy Becker, but in Delware they went one step further, suggests La Mar Gunn, who won --- and   then lost --- his race last week: When I saw a bunch of hits with his name (see below thumbnail) I knew something was up, so I wrote him and he wrote back as I will publish later. He won by two votes and it was certified by the Board of Elections for the State, which is run by Democrats. Gunn is a Republican. But then Court staff and attorneys and all the cronies in the Board of Canvass got together and the result:  No explanation, just a sheet saying Gunn -1 ballot McKenna +3. Somewhere along the line a Superior Court Judge flip-flopped too.... more on this later.

Look below to see the approximate location of the ip address
from the State as to who is looking:
I'll bet is the "recount" headquarters.

Mr. Gunn has has some measure of success fighting corruption... he got faux notary Nikole Shleton decommissioned for life.....  and that is why Eckert Seamans and the State of Delaware are always snooping on my Mortgage Movies Journal. Anyway where is Eric Holder? We had a hard time getting in touch with him after Attorney Howard Apgar called Shirley Golphin a nigger who couldn't afford her mortgage. Listen to my interview with Attorney Apgar as well as the tape. I wrote Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates as well, no response. Where is President Obama? Where is Justice? Stay tuned for an interview with Mr. Gunn and for the answers to these pressing questions.

Hahahaha Attorney Pileggi, King of bloggers beats Dean of bloggers hands down, right.
But you already knew that, becaause you guys camped out in my journal for months.
I visited yours exactly once, because I don't care what you have to say, how's that.
While you guys take powders we're moving to take your law licenses.
And it is going to be a very public affair, I'll be making a visit to some of your offices at some point to get your side of the story on video, again not that you have any defense.
When you scroll down you will see a lot of hits from Pittsburgh. I'll bet it's Ekert Seamans' Dorothy Davis..... see when I lived there I had great times jammin' out at Moondog's Blues Bar and grillin' up my infamous salmon pasta dishes for folks like Cherylann Hawk Band (make sure to listen to the updated version of Midnight Sunrise, awesome track) Dave Granati, etc. and eating sushi straight from the source at Wholey's Fish Market. I worked a lot of contracts on the larger office buildings, jammed a lot of music and ate a lot of sushi but thankfully never came across anyone as fishy as Dorothy Davis and her crew, basically a criminal element masquerading as upstanding ethical attorneys. For shame, for shame.

2 March 2012 update -- Look at the bottom of this journal entry, these guys are living up in my blog, I ought to charge them rent then kick them out for nonpayment hahaha...so as I said on prior occasion the King of the Blogs trumps the Dean of the blogs.


Whatcha' looking at?
Caught you looking. Again.
Looks like corrupt servicersSelect Portfolio got booted by Judge Silverman LOL guys.
I'll be at your office for interviews when you least want me there.
Just keep looking over your shoulder honey, like Michael Jackson said,
Because "I'll be there....."




The only problem is she probably earned enough money working with these dirtbag lawyers to buy her home and pay off a BMW and a 35-foot Sea Ray. Well she can laugh all the way to the bank, whatever I just want Justice for Lamar Gunn dammit. The entire packet is below the fold, short video posting by 5:30p EST. Search LaMar Gunn on Mortgage Movies journal to read more.




PS: Immediately beneath the fold see the Salem Registry of Deeds Affidavit we were able to procure from John O'Brien in Massachusetts. It just goes to show (and as seen in the movie) that unlike Kelly Ayotte, some people in public office are not bought and sold by the banksters.




Whatcha' looking at?
Caught you looking. Again.
Looks like Select Portfolio got booted by Judge Silverman LOL guys.
I'll be at your office for interviews when you least want me there.

Eckert Seamans (12.180.108.51) [Label IP Address]    0 returning visits
United States FlagPittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States    
2 Mar14:56:43
2 Mar15:03:43
2 Mar15:03:53
2 Mar15:04:48
2 Mar15:05:01
2 Mar15:05:20
2 Mar15:05:42
2 Mar15:09:23
2 Mar15:12:52
2 Mar15:16:58
2 Mar15:18:11
2 Mar15:18:33
2 Mar15:23:09

No comments: