15 February 2012

KingCast deals with another Nashua Detective trying to ignore forgery and wire fraud on a mortgage.


Note: Some video (as much as they allowed me to take) coming soon. So the follies continued today as my friends and I approached Nashua PD about the forgery of my name to a mortgage. The Detective refused to allow me to video or audiotape our conversation, and he had a third guy in the room, probably to try to document some bullshit. The guy ended up threatening to arrest me. Here's how it started:


"Detective Gorman said he tried to contact you and had problems."
"That was half a year ago. His schedule is that he's only available at the end of the week and my girlfriend lives in New York. So I had to schedule to meet him. Meanwhile it's been 5 months since I came here and haven't heard anything.


"He said you acknowledged there could be some statute of limitations issues."
"I never said that." I said there could be, but that you guys might be implicated for failing to investigate in the first place.


"You signed the settlement with your former employer saying you would be guilty of malicious prosecution if you brought a complaint."
"And that's completely unenforceable. What you want to impanel a jury to hear a case like then when mortgage fraud has the whole country ripped up?
"We might."
"Oh it wouldn't surprise me coming from Nashua PD."


"You're all over the map Mr. King."
"No Sir, you are all over the map and trying to drag me with you."
"Focus Mr. King."
"I am focused. Don't try to play wordsmith with me Detective."
"This is like talking to a 5 year-old.
"I feel the same way."


He then refused to speak anymore and threatened me with arrest, but here's the fun part:
What happens when someone else files a complaint based on his or her observations of the conduct? You don't even need my testimony just a handwriting expert can show the fraud, and it is ongoing. But when it comes to people Nashua PD doesn't like they will go to any and all ends of the Earth to avoid helping them. Stay tuned. I have more information going to the FBI today about Nashua PD. Hint: Remember Mike Gannon and Pamela Reynolds? I do.
Also they finally returned Mr. Gannon's Chevy Avalanche.


Here is my email to the FBI this morning read on below the fold:


Christopher King to Marcie
show details 8:31 AM (0 minutes ago) 
Dear Agent *******:

My apologies for the delay but everything should be here today. As you can see I had a full day investigating that sick building in Revere:


Here then is the Nashua PD History:

The complaints:

See the three screen captures from my journal for the three complaints filed in July, 2011 as attached.

Video:

Witness statements from 1 July 2011 beating and macing of Pam Reynolds and Mike Gannon.

Some Charges Dismissed:

Mike Gannon Interview:

Pam Reynolds Interview:

Dave Ridley (Not Guilty of Trespass)

Christopher King (Nashua PD run me out of the entire Crowne Plaza:

***************

Documents:

KingCast Second Amended Complaint 2010-CV-501 NH District Court. All Judges recused after I caught Magistrate McCafferty having worked for Defendant Ayotte's old firm of McLane & Graf.... which of course is my opposing counsel. Case being heard by RI Judge John J. McConnell now.


Mike Gannon issues:

Keene does the right thing
- Show quoted text -
3 attachments — Download all attachments   View all images   Share all images  
KingCast Complaint.JPGKingCast Complaint.JPG
645K   View   Share   Download  
KingCast Mike Gannon FBI Complaint.JPGKingCast Mike Gannon FBI Complaint.JPG
859K   View   Share   Download  
KingCast Pam Reynolds Complaint.JPG









































































































Your message has been sent.
Reply
More
Christopher King to Marcie
show details 8:35 AM (0 minutes ago)
I forgot my December 2011 day in court, still pending decision.


And the issue on Judge Landya B. McCafferty and her back door recusal is on video here:
- Show quoted text -
YouTube - Videos from this email




KingCast Pam Reynolds Complaint.JPG
485K   View   Share   Download  
YouTube - Videos from this email

2 comments:

Christopher King said...

Malicious Prosecution Mr. Smartypants?

I knew the elements of MP before this guy ever set foot in a police academy and they are not present here. And what Jury in the World is going to convict on that when the reason I went public is that I discovered I was being lied to the whole time I worked in the mortgage industry, i.e. MERS and unlawful securitization.

He wanted to go into the timeline of the case with me but when you do that you see that Nashua PD never got back with me the first time I filed.

Wait for round 2, someone interested in filing a complaint has already contacted me.

Let's see what Mr. Smartypants has to say about that.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

Malicious Prosecution Mr. Smartypants?

I knew the elements of MP before this guy ever set foot in a police academy and they are not present here. And what Jury in the World is going to convict on that when the reason I went public is that I discovered I was being lied to the whole time I worked in the mortgage industry, i.e. MERS and unlawful securitization.

He wanted to go into the timeline of the case with me but when you do that you see that Nashua PD never got back with me the first time I filed.

Wait for round 2, someone interested in filing a complaint has already contacted me.

Let's see what Mr. Smartypants has to say about that.

-The KingCaster.