01 January 2012

KingCast says "Happy New Year in Several Parts!"

This year I vow to explore new vistas while keeping Lady Liberty close to my mind... and to that end, I ran almost 7 miles yesterday at about an 8 minute mile clip, not bad. I usually run 2-3 miles and hit the gym but yesterday my partner in crime said "Just Do It!" 
And that is a valuable lesson in life. My other priorities that the public needs to know about are that I will confirm what the FBI is doing or not doing with our NH citizen complaints and confirm what Nashua PD and Kelly Ayotte are doing or not doing with my notary forgery on that mortgage. Links later. Pilates now at SLT (Strengthen Lengthen Tone boy that place rocks). Gotta' keep that boyish figure, thanks Amanda :)

1 comment:

Michael Holman said...

Yes King, we need to know whether or not the Federal Bureua of Investigation is protecting the protected class, the African American Male, God knows that the current GOP climate finds disdain for the Commander in Chief and anyone who resembles him....we must stand up and fight for ourselves again, Civil Rights are all that we have, on paper, but we need it in the system.......