25 January 2012

KingCast and Brian Stapleton ask "Why did the Feds care so much about Mark Meckler as they continue to give Greg Floyd a pass on repeated 18 U.S.C. §922(g)(1) violations?"


Here is the Mark Meckler case, and here is the Federal Statute that arguably governs this matter, allowing him to transport his weapon in New York. Mr. Meckler's lawyer is one Brian Stapleton, a very bright and dedicated attorney I've known since undergrad in 1984. Both of us are Case Western Reserve Law graduates.
Note: Greg Floyd picture gallery and video.
************ 
Note: As he gave me a hug at a Nashua NH campaign rally Vice President Biden told me when "If I am elected I will make sure these types of people are vigorously prosecuted...." Yet nothing has happened and I have approached U.S. Attorney Ray Chabra so many times (stop and read this, folks) he knows my gait as I walk down the hallway to his office. 
************ 
Greg Floyd was a known risk to Law Enforcement, including then-NH AG cum U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte, who covered it all up and cleared this multiple felon for the murder of Liko Kenney in 24 hours. He then went out and criminally threatened his frail, elderly female neighbor with a gun. Arresting LE and I are pretty cool, and one of them told me "Greg Floyd is a racist whack job, and he will kill again."




If the Feds had taken steps to charge him under 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) 12 years ago when the Grafton County Court asked them for intervention (docs coming) we might not have this problem. But the Feds passed -- the Grafton County Superior Court Docket Sheet on Case No. 98-S-242 clearly reflects that the U.S. Attorney's office failed to respond to the same inquiry made ten (10) years ago. They again passed on charging him in 2009 when he turned in yet another weapon. The Statute is 5 years guys, as a former State AAG I respectfully ask that you take action before Hollywood shows you up.


Here is what Kelly Ayotte hid about Greg Floyd, and here is his rap sheet. Moreover, I know that in the following Affidavit (scrubbed from the Internet I will have to repost it) Greg Floyd threatened a school admin with "Mind your business.... I know where you live and the route you take home, and if you're not careful they will take you home in a body bag."

Makes you wonder if he knew the route Liko Kenney took home as well.
************ 
Easton Police Chief Robert Every wrote a Search Warrant Affidavit,

"All of us have made mistakes in our lives; in Mr. Floyd's case the behavior extends beyond a mistake; there is a pattern, a pattern of past violence, paranoid behavior and excessive anger. While no one can predict the future, I feel Mr. Floyd is capable of showing up at Lafayette Elementary School or at a neighbor's house with an automatic weapon..."

No comments: