19 December 2011

NJ District Court Judge Jerome B. Simandle slams Phelan Hallinan & Schmieg request for gag order.... they are the same lawyer scum who called the police on homeowner and investigative journo.

Here is the story at Stopforeclosurefraud. As a First Amendment scholar who has never lost a gag order issue, I love this. I absolutely love it. When U.S. District Court Judge Jerome B. Simandle slammed the spurious gag order request of Phelan, Hallinan & Schmieg in the Charles Giles class action case, he slammed the same dirtbag jackass lawyers who called the police on an innocent homeowner and indie journo, only to have the police take the side of the homeowner, i.e. "We don't know WTF is going on here because no one is answering the door!" 

Note further that despite the urgings of his intern as heard in the movie, Senator Menendez's Office has refused to speak with the homeowner or me about what happened that fateful day, nor has he responded to my FOIA request for the information gleaned from regulatory agencies when Menendez, Al Franken and eight (8) other Senators demanded information from said agencies. Time for a follow-up, ahem. Also, I took a quick trip to Pacer and lo and behold, the sewer rats at Phelan, Hallinan & Schmieg are up to the same ole same ole.... in their baseless Motion they threatened sanctions and referenced the David Stern and Baum Law Firms, which recently imploded -- in some way trying to threaten Plaintiffs and counsel in this case. Plaintiff alleges that Phelan Hallinan has the same business model as these other pigs.  So now Phelan tries to intimidate as per their general Modus Operandi. I'll download the full documents later but for now read Plaintiff's Opposition Motion p2 below and 3 above, calling attention to the cozy connection between Kenneth Phelan as name partner and as Fannie Mae Chief Risk Officer as government investigations revealed a need for tighter scrutiny over "foreclosure abuses," ahem. Kenneth Phelan and all of his lawyers can go straight to Hell. Don't like it Ken, sue me for Defamation if you want me to hand your ass to you one more time.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Hahahahahaaa you cesspool rat scum. You call the cops on me -- a former LE Attorney no less -- for no reason and I have every right to call a spade a spade. I hope you get your individual and collective asses handed to you in the underlying litigation as well, perhaps I'll stop down to get you when you roll out of court. I'll be the one with the big zoom lens, the fedora and the shit eating grin.

-The KingCaster.