05 November 2011

KingCast, William Alleman and a whole bunch of other people tell New Hampshire Law Enforcment: "We're done with the bullshit."


The Soup Dragons - I'm Free (feat Junior Reid) by 80Srules
Ahhh.... the Soupdragons and Junior Reid, a classic. I'm free to be who I choose.... any old time.... Anyway, that email is relative to my ongoing request for a simple investigation into the forgery of my name to a mortgage and the use of U.S. telephone lines to obtain money using said forged signature. As to my complaint, Kelly Ayotte couldn't get it done as AG in 2003 nor has she been able to bust a grape as a U.S. Senator. Yet we are somehow inherently supposed to put our trust in her to address serious national and international monetary and Civil Rights issues? Yah, right. This chicka is one bought-and-sold big money honey that's for certain.


Related: William Alleman dismissal.
Related: Two visits to Senator Kelly Ayotte's office in 2011.
Related: Kelly Ayotte fails at town hall meeting on Occupy Wall Street Question.

2 comments:

Michael Holman said...

It looks like New Hampshire acted in tandem with Connecticut law enforcement to steal my sons and break a slew of laws. I am confronting the Administrative Judge about the continued crimes by the mother and her family, who get away with crimes and get them swept away. Meriden Ct PD was raided by FBI in May 2011, I am about to call them on all of the sweetheart dismissals, probably why they were raided ion the first place. Almost ready to make my stand, a judge will have to decide. They are cozy in bed with each other, at least until the DOJ/FBI does something about it.....

Michael Holman said...

Chris, sent you the letter response from MPD where the Internal Affairs would love me to turn around and let him close the case. Well, that ain't happening, being able to operate without oversight is a luxury that Law Enforcement should not be afforded. The United States is in trouble because people in a position of power want to do whatever they want, and keep their jobs, if they just stick together. That is collusion. Let us collude to expose them.........