15 November 2011

KingCast reminds Lee, Levine & Bowser and Adam Klein: You might own most of the media but you will never own me.

Just remember what I told you fellas.... I see you keep it locked right here in KingCast channel but you don't know who gives me information and you definitely don't know when I chose to release it. Keep on protecting your International felon, eMusic CEO, Columbia University Adjunct professor and "deadbeat dad" though, and one day I will tell it all. And given the public apology from WHDH Channel 7 to Joanna Marinova last week on the Defamation case that I helped spawn, you can't possibly say that I don't know what I'm doing, or that I don't know what I am talking about (nice parallel structure, right). You and your client are both rotten apples. You think you're arrogant guys, you aren't jack shit to me I'll tell you straight up. Nah boys, I'll show you arrogant. Imagine your daughter publicly stating on twitter that you are a deadbeat dad and scum of the Earth. Wow.
Cd/leelevine & Bowser ( [Label IP Address]

No comments: