31 October 2011

KingCast/Mortgage Movies commences ethics complaint against foreclosure mill Phelan Hallinan & Schmieg for calling police on homeowner and media and lying about it.

Read the Baum Law Firm post below here: And I included the John Perseo letter to Senator Menendez hereIn the picture the LE is calling Phelan Hallinan & Schmieg and telling them "We don't know what the fuck is going on because no one is answering the door." All because of KingCast/Mortgage Movies and my trusty little Canons. A lot of major press hates me because they lack the cajones, knowledge, liberty or general fortitude to do what I do, well that's unfortunate but also not my responsibility or fault. I just call a spade a spade. The work continues unabated with this efax submission. They are in district 3B, certified mail goes out today.

No comments: