20 October 2011

KingCast presents the Truth about Kelly Ayotte's Jive-talking Chief of Staff John R. Easton.


Oh sure you can read the official version at the Washington Post's "who runs government," but let me tell you the Real Story. The Real Story is that he is a liar who told Congress that I "filed frivolous lawsuits" against Kelly Ayotte when he has not one scintilla of evidence to support that contention. Worse yet, he did  it in the context of raising money to defend this Free Press lawsuit, Federal Hearing scheduled for 27 October 2011. The Real Story is that Kelly Ayotte and her buddy, failed Jaffrey, NH Police Chief Meshuguna Marty Dunn filed arguably frivolous criminal cases against me as NAACP Legal Chair in a First Amendment context, all dismissed. And sadly, the Real Story is that my Ethics Complaint about that lie-for-cash will go nowhere, I called the Senate Office on that and they basically told me to go pound sand. He and Kelly are powerful, well-connected and dedicated to the 1 per centers, and little people like me don't mean a goddamn thing. That my friends, is the Real Story. Just a bunch of assholes, basically. I can hear it now.... "Oh, watch your mouth, Mr. King...." Oh really? Why should I, he didn't watch his. Query, what does the "R" stand for, John.... racist? Or wait, wait, don't tell me.... you're an equal opportunity liar, that's the ticket.

1 comment:

Michael Holman said...

These New Englanders are sick with the hate.....Connecticut is working against me as well, just as you mentioned Chris. Doesn't matter, they fucked with the wrong dude in the first place and that earns them an ass whippin'......