19 October 2011

KingCast presents: Bird Talk and Rock Star Christine redux.

So I was in Nashua yesterday to follow up on my mortgage forgery complaint and saw some old friends including Johnny B, who sold me the FZ 750 (a/k/a "The Clydesdale") back in the Day. See it here with my Third Amended Complaint as referenced below. Now he wants a Triumph, and I want the Triumph Tiger so does it run full circle? Yah Christine is still a hoot, I'm playing bodyguard for our favorite rock star LOL..... You may remember her from this Memorial Day journal entry in which I put into chronology some of the heinous First Amendment transgressions wrought upon indie journo Dave Ridley of the Ridley Report, who should have filed suit by now given his acquittal. My case number is KingCast v. Ayotte, NH GOP and Nashua PD NH Dist. 2010-CV-501, shifted down to RI after the NH judges mysteriously recused themselves which prompted todays upcoming inquiry of the Court for the reasons why all of the Judges recused. I will no doubt be denied, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right? I mean certainly an argument could be made that I am entitled to know why the Judges I did not accuse of impropriety would recuse themselves? Anyway as to Ridley's lawsuit as Beyonce would say I will indeed "check up on it."

No comments: